Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • eventful lunchbreak! bleeding man content
  • binners

Only buttering one slice? What twisted evil is this?

I’d suggest that is reason enough to get your marriage annulled 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

Yes, it’s just illogical. Bread either requires butter, or it doesn’t. I have sent an email to Relate asking that they have a word with her in the first instance. I’m a big believer in giving people a second chance.

woody2000

I only butter one slice of a bread in a sandwich. Is your wife fit TGA?

😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

Yes. But fiesty too. Needs handling carefully.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I bought two “thank you” cards and posted both, then munched on a Pret Chicken Ceasar Salad and Full fat Cappo’, I’m presently supping tea amd pondering the depth of Humanity.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I see your old man with cut head, phil, and raise you one excitable chap without trousers who believes that a very large hen is going to predict the lottery numbers by ruffling it’s plumage for him.

afrothunder88

I used to be a buttering one slice only guy, till I tried both and saw the light.

My lunch was eventful in that I used a new piri piri sauce on my chicken wrap which resulted in me eating what felt like lava. I can handle spicy food pretty freaking well but this was ridiculous. Mouth was on fire for 30 minutes afterwards. Will add a teeny bit less tomorrow.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve got old man blood on my smart jeans b’mitch, aint no psychic chicken going to beat that dagnabbit!

*struggles to hear dubstep fm podcast over schizophrenic trying to start a fight with his own voices next door*

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

You’ll be sorry when them numbers come up phil – PLUMAGE PLUMAGE PLUMAGE !!!

globalti
    Free Member

I had a Lebanese mezze lunch with an Egyptian called Mohammed who had a massive black beard, bigger than Ed Oxley’s. Mohammed kindly gave me a CD with quotations from the Koran, which I do intend to play one day out of interest.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘eventful lunchbreak! bleeding man content’ is closed to new replies.