Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Evans Online?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

do you get an email when an item has been dispatched? item says successful and on priotity paid for, but do you get a dispatch email or the likes? cant see anything about tracking etc on their site? seems a bit odd for a huge company like them?

any ideas?

titusrider
    Free Member

give them a call and ask them to have a look, generaly quite good on the mail order phones

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

thats the problem, i cant access a phone, only the internet 😆

titusrider
    Free Member

lol, does their site still have a live chat thing? that goes to the same people

MrTall
    Free Member

I’ve used them a few times recently (they were cheaper than anybody else!!!) and can’t remember getting confirmation emails although i might of?

Everything arrived within 2 days though so i was more than happy with them. You also get 3% cashback i think if you purchase via quidco.

thepurist

I’ve used em a few times – there’s no further news from them after the ‘thank you for your order’. Stuff has usually arrived within 2-3 days, sometimes next day.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

yeah generally are very good from what i remember – long time since i used them though……could really do with it for the weekend, hence paying priority….im sure it will turn up in time….fingers crossed anyways 🙂

dont think there is a live system thing on their site, just thought it was odd having no idea where your order is other than succesful…maybe ill get a text instead 😆

wallop

I ordered some tubes last week and they have arrived. No email for dispatch.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Evans Online?’ is closed to new replies.