Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Evans Cycles – Ride It
  • hallz
    Free Member

A couple of us have signed up for one of the Evans’ organised MTB rides – the long route at Rochdale on Saturday 26th Jan.

Has anyone had any experience of these organised rides? Are they any good?

Cheers

OmarLittle
    Free Member

yeah pretty good and inexpensive too compared to other events.

andypaul99
    Free Member

Really good events at a good price.enjoy

jameso

Tho I could be accused of bias (I work for them), the KOD sportive and MTB Ride-Its I’ve done have been very well organised and supported / fed / signed events, good routes too. Honest ) Not too busy either which helps.

frogstomp

Done a few of their events (both MTB & road) – well organised and great value!

gren
    Free Member

Did the Woking one last year – well organised and good value. Course was a bit dull though – lots of road and bridleway. Managed 25 miles in just over 2hrs and I’m not that fit!

Still, I’m sure others probably have better routes but that would be what I would be checking first.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Did the one at Cannock a year or two ago, stood up well to the Meridas etc. at a pretty reasonable price- enjoyed it.

frazered
    Free Member

Doing the long Rochdale one as well – first time but looking forwards to it

hallz
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies. Sounds as though it will be £12.50 well spent!

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

did one a couple of years ago in bucks did the long route was very good well placed feed stations route was good and start and finish well sorted out been meaning to do another one just been a bit busy last few years

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Evans Cycles – Ride It’ is closed to new replies.