Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Evans cycles price matching
  • dan1980
    Free Member

Has anyone had any experience of Evans price matching stuff?
    Looking to get something that Evans are charging 55% more than CRC for, but could do with them for the weekend.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Yep.. loads of times

I bring up the matched item on my phone and they’ve honoured it every single time

£40 off spesh bg shoes., £25 off spesh road shoes, tops, gore phantom

flatfish
    Free Member

got £25 of a jacket yesterday afternoon with a price match from somewhere online although he didnt look it up.

vinnyeh

Only done it twice, but they don’t even blink, just check that the price is genuine. No drama at all.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Manager in the store in Bristol said they’ve made big losses on bikes before but they have to honour the price match.

They know me by first name terms now 😀

silversurfmonkey
    Free Member

Yep, same – no problems. Some stores are more cautious than others though; the Gatwick warehouse have hopped online a couple of times to check printouts I’ve provided.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Easy, you tell them, they check it, you pay less. Bish bash bosh.

dan1980
    Free Member

Yep, all worked out ok.

Showed them a printout from CRC and all was good.

I’m now wondering if I should have photoshopped it to get an even bigger discount 😉

ART

Yep as above – indeed benefited nicely from a price match with wiggle where they were offering extra discount on top of an existing discount and the chap at the till (Bristol Evans) didn’t know how to calculate %s properly. Thank you very much 8)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yup, almost got a big wedge off a new bike, but after gettting it delivered it didn’t fit 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Evans cycles price matching’ is closed to new replies.