Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Evans Cycles bad customer services
  • captaintomo
    Free Member

I honestly don’t know what the problem is. If you were buying something that could possibly be the wrong size you would look at the return policy which is handily linked at the bottom of the page. Once you are there it clearly states you cant return PayPal items to a store. What is the confusion exactly???

jonjones262
    Free Member

Last time I was in Evans they mentioned that they’re changing the paypal non returns thing.

Everyone can untangle their knickers now 🙂

edlong
    Free Member

I don’t know of any electronic point of sales systems that could do a refund to paypal.

How’s that? I (non-business) could send a refund via paypal from my laptop, tablet, mobile phone, basically anything with an internet connection and a browswer.

How a business chooses to integrate / reconcile their sales and financial systems is up to them, but it’s hardly akin to landing a man on Mars to enable Paypal transactions from multiple locations.

andyrm
    Free Member

How’s that? I (non-business) could send a refund via paypal from my laptop, tablet, mobile phone, basically anything with an internet connection and a browswer.

How a business chooses to integrate / reconcile their sales and financial systems is up to them, but it’s hardly akin to landing a man on Mars to enable Paypal transactions from multiple locations.

Security and anti-fraud processes.

Refund fraud is a massive issue in e-commerce, and creating multiple logins from multiple location increases the risk of this.

Moral of the story is that if you want to be fussy and try out, go to the shop and if necessary pay more. If you are happy to carry the risk of delay while exchanging in return for cheaper prices, go online.

It’s unreasonable to expect instore service at web prices.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Evans Cycles bad customer services’ is closed to new replies.