Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Evans cycles
  • monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Do they do the BC 10% of promotion like Halfords.Quiet fancy a Habit 4 for £1700.Cheers.

munkster
    Free Member

Don’t think so but if you have Tesco ClubCard points they often do a “double your money” thing on there but think it may have ended now. I’ve taken advantage of that in the past. They’re on TopCashBack if not but not 10% I’m afraid!

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Munkster,what is this TCP of which you refer?

munkster
    Free Member

TCP is a very common antiseptic, TCB is a cashback website 😉

Sign up, click through to the website of your choice when ready to buy and reap a few % here and there. I’ve had over £500 back from them over the years. Others are out there, many prefer Quidco I think, YMMV.

Kamakazie

Anyone that shops online should be using them and Quidco.
    I’ve saved hundreds, mainly on utility suppliers but enough from others to make it well worth it anyway.

munkster
    Free Member

and Quidco

“and”? You can’t use more than one cashback website can you? If you can please explain!

riddoch

They give CTC/Cycling uk members 10% off but only of full price items.
    My work has a benefits scheme that lets me buy Evans gift cards with a 10% discount.

hammerite
    Free Member

I went in earlier to ask about them getting a bike in to try. I then asked if they would price match as CRC sell the same bike and offer BC discount. The chap in the shop said that they offer 10% BC discount too so they didn’t need to price match.

I’m pretty sure as mentioned above though that it’s for full price items only.

Kamakazie

Munkster – Not both for the same purchase but with different offers, Quidco sometimes offer higher % cashback so worth comparing before each purchase.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Evans cycles’ is closed to new replies.