Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Evans & British Cycling….meh
  • MrPottatoHead

Was all set for clicking Buy, and had signed up for BC membership to get my 10%, only to find its no longer given. Doh!

prawny

Bit lame the discounts now aren’t they, CRC and Halfords are ok, but you have to spend £100 to get the CRC discount.

I only wanted the insurance so the fact I’ve already save over £100 was a bonus

MrPottatoHead

Bad timing on my part – teach me for procrastinating so much!

dabaldie
    Free Member

Are you sure? last time I was in Evans I was told it only applies to items that haven’t been reduced/sale items. Full price only.

njee20
    Free Member

Evans (in store) will price match Wiggle/CRC, usually more valuable than 10%.

MrPottatoHead

I contacted them online before making the trip to store at the weekend (none local). The reply I got was…

Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer any discount for Britich Cycling members, either in store or online.

I guess price match might still apply but as its a Pinnacle I was after then it won’t help much.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Looks like this policy is all over the shop, the other week I read someone’s reply from Evans saying they accept BC discount in-store on RRP items.

scud
    Free Member

Was it a big purchase? If so i get 10% off with Evans via employer if any use to you?

simmy
    Free Member

Evans (in store) will price match Wiggle/CRC, usually more valuable than 10%.

You can also ring their call centre, place your order and pay over the phone for click and collect and they will price match.

Often easier than potentially going instore to deal with someone who hasn’t got a clue how price match works and to find they don’t have the item in stock.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Evans & British Cycling….meh’ is closed to new replies.