Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Euthymol Toothpaste no more
  • bland

Love or hate stuff like marmite! Turns out J&J have had to stop making it due to some stupid European law and I can’t find any anywhere.

I wouldn’t mind too much but the kids have grown to love it and using Colgate is resulting in a nightmare at teeth brushing time!

If anyone finds any on a shelf anywhere will you buy it all for me please!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

That’s a pity – its weirdly nice stuff!

Digby

I remember looking at Euthymol under a microscope at school in the ’80s – turned out that the abrasive material used was much larger than most toothpastes with the exception of smokers toothpaste and therefore wasn’t particularly tooth enamel friendly … I always like the taste though!! 😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I always thought the stinging in my mouth was the antiseptic, not abrasive stuff. Haven’t used it for a few years, but was always a fan.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

This is massive news. how long have we got?

downshep

Dad made us use Euthymol as kids. Painful memories every time I get a sniff of Deep Heat. I suspect they are one and the same….

Davesport

Try brushing with Germolene, it’s even better 😉

bland

You have as long as it takes to find some left on the shelves I’m afraid

joshvegas
    Free Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

righog
    Free Member
    maccruiskeen

Well I’m sure its doing J&J plenty of favours to have a rush on their product. Its not being discontinued. The formation is being changed, in respect of the new regulations, and the new version will be on sale in a few weeks.

bland

It just wont be the same as it used to be……………

ononeorange

Noooooo! We’ve been trying to get some for weeks! The only palatable toothpaste there is!

Stoner
    Free Member

There was always some freak at boarding school who used to use the stuff and stink out the bathrooms with “Satan’s Seed” toothpaste. Often the same kind of kid who had a homemade skateboard 😉

slowoldman

Apparently it’s back

sq225917
    Free Member

Try the Corsodyl stuff, salty, but awesome

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Euthymol Toothpaste no more’ is closed to new replies.