Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Eurovision and UK TV – Shockingly poor
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Eurovison just get’s worse and worse! I forced mself to listen to three songs just to see what the competition have to offer, but I couldn’t bare any more. I know Andrew Lloyd Webber and his team are making a big effort to get more than “NIL POINTS” this year, but I think the UK entry is pretty weak (i’m being generous). The singer is hot and can sing well, shame they gave her a song she is unsuited to singing! Ironically, the song is so bad that these totally musically clueless Eurovision judges will love it.

I can’t understand why this contest is still going. Can someone explain??

Does ANYONE like any of the artists? (if you can call them artists)

To think that every year people actually support this stupid freak show. It’s a bit like a religion.

So I switch to Kirstie’s Homemade Home which is a quirky and backward looking arts and crafts show. Didn’t this cluttered jumbled up style of decorating fade away at the end of the 80’s?

On BBC1 is DIY SOS, but all I can see is a man thrusting his jam covered head into a box of feathers.

The world has gone mad and i’m going to the pub (which is what I should have done in the first place)

Grrrr 😆

JxL
    Free Member

Eurovision is always poor… Although I am sure the condescending tw** of a commentator is gone? Thats a plus point, he was more depressing than the actual songs, and that’s saying a lot.

Spongebob
    Free Member

A bit like Murray Walker and F1, he’s an institution. But I only watched Eurovison last year for the first time since the 1970’s.

Right, PUB!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hungrymonkey
    Free Member

WHAT?! how could you think that the man in the green gimp suit feeling up a girl in a ballarina outfit was bad?!

oh god!! the dutch have just come out with 3 men in sequin suits, a FAT bird pretending to be a DJ and some other dodgy far birds backing singing.

this is AWESOME.

shame i have an essay to write 🙁

its an institution, its meant to be crap, its meant to be dodgy.
    its a laugh, chill out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Eurovision and UK TV – Shockingly poor’ is closed to new replies.