Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Eurosportplayer – anyone else have problems?
  • smogmonster

Anyone else having issues with Eurosportplayer? Over the last 24hrs its been breaking up really bad…like when the signal quality of your digibox drops and the picture/sound breaks up.

Its driving me mad..is it just me suffering, or is it a problem at their end/

trail_rat
    Free Member

Was a bit jumpy on the dauphine highlights yesterday like

tracknicko
    Free Member

yep. total shite yesterday, was doing me head in!

plop_pants
    Free Member

I know it’s only £30 a year but its a waste of money for me. Always jumpy and you can’t even watch many of the videos “Sorry, not available in your region”. Rubbish.
    What I do know is to watch German Eurosport while listening to the commentary on Sporza live stream. OK, the commentary might be 3 seconds behind but it’s ok most of the time.

smogmonster

I find it normally to be very good, the stream breaks up occasionally, but only if its been on for hours. The last 24hrs have been atrocious though, which is a right ballache for the Tour de Suisse, and of course the last stage of the CdD yesterday.

auldain
    Free Member

Breaking up picture exactly the same for me. Has only started in the last week prior to that all fine. What can we do cos any previous attempts I’ve made to get answers out of Eurosport has always felt like battering a head against a brick wall. How about an email or tweet to the cycling presenters while their commentating on the TofS.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup breaking up picture only for the last 2 days on Tour of Switzerland othewrise it’s normally brilliant and at £3 a month it’s a bargain.

auldain
    Free Member

I tried sending a twitter to Brian Smith. Got back a “why don’t you try contacting Eurosport” reply from him. Fat lot of use when Eurosport, despite giving me a case number didn’t even send me a reply. More interested in football, women’s tennis, and snooker, usually at the expense of the published scheduled cycling coverage. I will not be renewing my subscription but viewing my cycling in future from one of the many free sites around such Sporza or Steephill.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Yep pissed off sat down last 2 nights to watch tour du suisse and it jumpy jumpy jump jump….. Think ill cancel , shame it really impressed me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Eurosportplayer – anyone else have problems?’ is closed to new replies.