Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Eurosport on Roku
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get Eurosport on a Roku device and if so, how? I’ve got a paid for login so I’m not looking for a hooky stream, just a way to get the UK version onto my TV without a laptop and HDMI cable

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Roku? How very 20th century. I’ve consigned mine to the man drawer. Is there an app you could use on your mobile with chromecast or the like?

atlaz
    Free Member

No. I could send from my phone to the apple TV but it’s a not particularly stable and the apple TV is for local content (I’m not in the UK). The roku is for UK content.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Sounds to me like you need a decent telly, then.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

just a way to get the UK version onto my TV

(I’m not in the UK)

Where are you? I have a UK sub and it doesn’t work when I am overseas (caveat; only tried it outside Europe), so on top of the Roku issues do you have to use a VPN?

I have a NowTV box which is based on a Roku but with some features removed – I have read of “hacks” where it is put into service mode and a new channel can be added, dunno if that would work on a full-fat Roku?

andyl
    Free Member

Web browser viewing cast to TV using a web proxy for access?

atlaz
    Free Member

Sounds to me like you need a decent telly, then.

Ahh… STW at it’s best. You’ve got nothing useful to add so recommend something else. The TV is fine, it’s how I get the local (i.e. French/German) variant of Eurosport.

I have read of “hacks” where it is put into service mode and a new channel can be added

This was the sort of thing I was thinking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Eurosport on Roku’ is closed to new replies.