Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)
  • European Referendum…
  • grum
    Free Member

I really can’t believe anyone can see this as anything other than posturing in an attempt to get some lost voters back from UKIP. 😕

Please quit the spin and BS stuff, that is just silly. To quash such nonsense just compare the attitutes of the UK and France to Indian companies (Tata and Mittal) and then start wondering about racism/protectionism etc.

Eh? 😕

Edukator
    Free Member

I worked in Spain when the country wasn’t a full EU member in 89/90(the paperwork was tricky). There was 20% unemployment then but “unemployed” just meant “engaged in the black economy”. I doubt it’s changed.

binners

At the end of the day, the whole referendum thing is a red herring.

The chances of Dave winning the working majority needed to deliver it, at the next election? Seriously? About the same as the chance of Junkyard voting UKIP

😆

aracer
    Free Member

Is that a picture of Junkyard?

kimbers

cant see why brussels gets such stick when the largest portion of the blame surely lies with the governments of countries like spain… running banks to essentially fund political parties or basing your economy on a housing bubble or greece…. covering up debts and endemic tax evasion

obviously theyve been ‘punished’ at the ballot box and theres heaps of austerity still to come, but the ECB has promised to bailout eurozone counties
    IF the austerity can be ridden out will lessons have been learnt and the S europe economies clean up tehir acts enough to attractinvestment and start rebuilding?- genuine Q from an economic numpty

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Stranger things have happened in politics. Both Thatcher and Blair should never have won second or third terms yet they did…

ormondroyd
    Free Member

basing your economy on a housing bubble

eeeek

Junkyard
    Free Member

Chuckles @ Binners

interestingly without PR my tactic has always been to vote for the party most likely to beat the Tories in my area

I can just picture my polling booth confusion if it is a choice between the Tories and UKIP 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 161 through 168 (of 168 total)

The topic ‘European Referendum…’ is closed to new replies.