Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Eurofighter
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Must have been a family's day at Leeming yesterday, as wer'e going up the A1M I see it heading skywards, like straight up. I said to my better 1/2, 'whoaa, look at that!' & she says…'Is it a spaceship?' Silly mare.

pacemaker
    Free Member

Yes, it was a family day.

john_drummer
    Free Member

"climbs like a homesick angel"

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

It's fekkin great isn't it? The new single seater is even better! The sound off the engines unreal.

john_drummer
    Free Member

bikerbruce
    Free Member

climb rate is unreal….nothing beats the english eletric lightning tho..

goon
    Free Member

Proper piece of kit isn't it?

Coincidentally off to Coningsby for a rare day of photography tomorrow.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

impressive technology but fatuous 🙁

chvck
    Free Member

Aye very impressive but erm….what's the point really? – it can beat any other plane in a dogfight but how many dogfights occur these days?

TheChunk
    Free Member

Saw a display at the end of GP day at Silverstone. It flew in quite low and pulled straight up almost directly over us. The noise was unbelievable, set off loads of car alarms in the car parks.

JimmyB
    Free Member

Apparently it gets beaten every time by a MIG in a dogfight….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I saw a hurricane and a spitfire ( I am fairly sure) while driving down the M6 on Friday afternoon – now those are good looking planes

Johnboy373
    Free Member

Their amazing machines, My favorite is still the SR-71 blackbird though beautiful aircraft built in the '60 make you wonder what the American have now dont it?

racefaceec90

i bet biggles would give it a run for its money in his sopwith 😉

duntmatter
    Free Member

The grass at the edge of the runway needs trimming.

crazy-legs

The Eurofighter was at RAF Leuchars airshow, it did a display then a formation flypast with the Red Arrows. Once past the display line it just pulled straight up and lit the burners. 🙂
    The commentator said it was heading off to another display at Leeming.

crazy-legs

Another few pics HERE, will get the rest uploaded tonight.

bent_udder
    Free Member

If you want to see it up close and personal, I'd suggest Dartmouth Royal Regatta. Video here – it's only a couple of seconds. It did at least two demonstrations, one included buzzing the race fleet in the morning, which is pretty intimidating if you're on one of the boats.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Eurofighter’ is closed to new replies.