• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by goss.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Eurobike – anyone going?
  • Speeder

Industry types – I know it’s late in the day but I’m considering doing Eurobike this year (end of the month) and just wondered on anyone’s experiences.

Anyone been, anyone going? How best to get there and where to stay – do I need 2 days or can it be done in one?

Cheers

Gary

benpinnick

Im not going this year because theres not much point for me, but….

Getting there is a bit of a pain. Its a flydrive as a rule, Zurich or Munich, but you can also get a shuttle bus too. Not done that myself mind.

Accomodation is a pain too, but you can camp right on site practically if that works. I just stay in the back of the car myself, honestly its just easier if you’re only staying 1 night!

You can do it in one, but it is massive!

hudders
    Free Member

I’ve been a few times, flew Swiss Air to Zurich, from there you can get a free coach to Eurobike (see Eurobike website for that,) then camped at the campsite nearby, its a sports field with a load of tents all set up for hire (again all sorted through the Eurobike website) camping was only about £5 per night and you could get food and wash at the main building on the field. You will find a good few industry types there, shop owners and start up distros, I had a good chinwag with Chipps a few years back, so if you don’t mind tenting it I would recommend doing that.

Speeder

Thanks gents I’ll look into the camping option – will be a refreshing change from the normal cheap hotels I get for the day job.

Not sure I like the sound of Swissair to Zurich – that sounds expensive but the rest sounds doable.

Cheers

Speeder

Looks like I’d have to take my own tent as they’re sold out which makes it a pain as I can’t then travel light.

Hmmm

goss
    Free Member

I’m also going to eurobike but don’t have anywhere to sleep. Have you found any solutions ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Eurobike – anyone going?’ is closed to new replies.