Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)
  • Euro 2016 Sweepstake Thread
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Evening all. And congrats to sadmadalan! Commiserations to dirtyrider, you must have thought you had the money in the bag…I certainly did. Unless anybody disagrees, I have Albania down as worst disciplinary so bruneep gets his money back and a few quid for a pint or two. Moneys will be distributed tomorrow once my currency speculator has returned the money from Panama. Thanks everyone for participating. 🙂

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I’d actually forgotten about this.

Could’ve been worse, could’ve been better.

Stoner
    Free Member

Well done DD. Nice distraction from shocking quality of the footie at least…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jambalaya
    Free Member

Thanks for running it DD

sadmadalan

Cheers DD for running. Very hard final to watch, wanted France to win, but had to support the Show Pony! Still after the injury it got easier!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Cheers DD, yer I thought it was in the bag, but once Ronaldo went off injured I wanted Portugal to win

bruneep

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

There appears to be a problem… 😐

Did everybody who joined in pay?

I know bongohooha used Amazon vouchers, which I’m covering. So, there should be £115 in my PP account – with another tenner to go into the pot. My £5 for the honour of running it and bongo’s £5 (so 24 teams x £5 plus Me). But there’s only £110 in there. Not everyone put their STW username in as a note…so I can’t match up all payments with usernames.

Anyway, I’ll go ahead and make it up to £125. If anyone recalls not making a payment, then just bung a £5 to darcyciaran [at] mc [dot] com.

Ta.

Right, as far as the divvy-up is concerned, we have:

Total Pot: £125

Coke & Hookers Pot: £70
    Winner: Portugal sadmadalan £45
    Runner-up: France dirtyrider £15
    Naughtiest Team: Albania bruneep £10

Charity Pot: £55
    Jenns Ride JustGiving Page: £40
    Worst Performing Team: Ukraine chunkymonkey £15 donation to be nominated. chunky, any idea where you’d like the money to go? I’ll drop an email to CM in case he’s not on the forum today.

EDIT: bruneep, can you drop me an email to above with your PayPal account email address? You were one of the ones that didn’t include your STW username with payment. There’s a big fat tenner waiting for you. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Donation to Jenn’s Ride page can be seen here.

So, just awaiting chunky’s nominated charity and bruneep’s email address.

bruneep

email sent PP to that address, will donate to my wifes just giving page

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

bruneep’s had his tenner for Albania being a bunch of thugs. Just waiting chunky’s nomination now.

bruneep

recieved thanks

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Apologies, been working away 🙁 Do I choose from any charity or were there certain one’s nominated earlier in the thread? If the former, please could Epilepsy Action benefit from how sh!t the Ukraine were??!!

theotherjonv

Don’t call them ‘The’ Ukraine, that’ll upset them. Although what they’ll do about it i don’t know, since they couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo.

DD – I’m certain I paid my fiver, but didn’t include my user name. email would be jrvirgoe, was sent on 12/6 at 22:04

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

No worries chunky. I’ll sort something out. Yes, got yours theotherjonv. I’m sure I’ve either made a mistake or someone has genuinely forgotten to pay. All those who benefitted have had payment confirmed so no worries. It’s only a fiver and I’ll cover it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ok, that’s it wrapped up. chunky’s £15 donated to British Epilepsy Association.

Final reminder to anyone who doesn’t remember paying. (It’s only a fiver…so last whinge, honest.)

Viewing 16 posts - 201 through 216 (of 216 total)

The topic ‘Euro 2016 Sweepstake Thread’ is closed to new replies.