Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Euro 2012
  • headsup-spam
    Free Member

excited?

I am but looking at the group England are in, its going to be a long shot to make it past that stage!

wrightyson
    Free Member

There won’t be many on here that are with the few of us that are “excited” as most are wendyball haters it would appear!! I for one will be watching and may finally buy a new telly for the event! That’s if we sell one of these bloody houses we’ve built, otherwise it’ll be the hernia inducing CRT being carted into the garden again !!!

Hohum
    Free Member

I am looking forward to it.

One day, before I am in my box, England will win the Euros or World Cup again!

Hareydan
    Free Member

I can honestly say I think this is the first tournament I can remember England being involved in that I’m not that excited about. I’ll still be down the pub watching every game (obviously 😉 ) but after the utter shambles that was the last world cup, in which i genuinely thought they had a half decent chance, I just can’t be bothered to get my hopes up.

Garry_Lager

Not massively invested in the national side but I will be watching. I’d be watching with interest if the FA privately said fk it and gave Pearce the brief to take a young side with no one over the age of 25. As that’s not going to happen and the team will be the same old international c_nt circus I’ll be less interested.

MrGreedy

I tend to agree with Garry Lager – club football will always be way more important to me than internationals, but it’s footy and it’s on TV so I will no doubt watch quite a lot of it.

The two things I enjoy least about international tournaments are all the plastic fans coming out of the woodwork and suddenly being tactical experts, and the obligation to cheer on nasty pieces of work like Terry and Rooney whom I spend the rest of the year detesting (as all right-minded fans should).

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I think I will be examining the time zone implications of trying to catch it in Oz.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Euro 2012’ is closed to new replies.