Viewing 40 posts - 38,161 through 38,200 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • outofbreath
    Free Member

Richpenny: Dude, you do know that Australia has about 3x the number of immigrants than the UK, right?

comparing our population density to a barren desert wasteland where most of it unsettalable can I advise you to **** off

kimbers

Actually oob is wrong for several reasons,

approximately 768,685 km2 of land is actually habitable in Australia

http://37propertygroup.com.au/real-estate/population-density/

so rather than the 100x difference oob scarily claims UK is nearer to 12x denser populated than aus

There’s a myth that Britain is overcrowded and it feeds in nicely to the Brexit propoganda and xenophobia

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18623096

That successive governments have underinvested in infrastructure is nothing to do with immigrants or the EU

outofbreath
    Free Member

There’s a myth that Britain is overcrowded

Preffered level of crowded-ness is completely subjective.

igm

The highlands are pretty empty OOB.

Good riding too.

outofbreath
    Free Member

The highlands are pretty empty OOB.

Good riding too.

Agree, and the sailing on the West Coast. Paradise.

kimbers

Actually was that pop density for England rather than Britain?, in that case UK’s would be much closer to Aus.

That deviant admits he hates Britain and wants to move to a country that has a far higher immigrant population than Britain so he can put anti immigrant stickers on his car nicely sums up Brexit !

And much worse (for non racists 😉 like him ) whose Muslim population is growing much faster than the UK’s

iffoverload
    Free Member

deviant – Member

The EU are welcome to this dump, well everything sitting inside the m25 anyway.

It’s a lost cause, anyone young enough save your money and leave….last time I was in Australia it was acceptable to have stickers in the back window of your car saying “f##k off, we’re full”….that’s my kind of country. In the UK the police would have you down for some kind of ‘hate crime’ or other made up nonsense.

Agreed

yes please go soon and get your dumb beer soaked brains bashed out while riding your MX bike by a genuine native with a boomerang 🙂

imigrant scum..

outofbreath
    Free Member

That deviant admits he hates Britain and wants to move to a country that has a far higher immigrant population than Britain so he can put anti immigrant stickers on his car nicely sums up Brexit !

And much worse (for non racists like him ) whose Muslim population is growing much faster than the UK’s

So Occam’s Razor says Deviant is neither a racist nor anti-immigration.

Junkyard
    Free Member

He is most certainly anti immigration and openly states that and more than once

He wants to be able to display stickers saying **** of we are full……do you really think this indicates support for immigration or any other number of statements he made that were equally clear

I have no idea how you could reach that conclusion

Whether he is racist is much harder to be sure about but its certainly a possibility.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Are there stickers for confused people who want to emigrate to a country full of migrants, yet hate don’t wish to meet any migrants?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

London has a unique set of expertise – the very word that is used in most analysis

Does the expertise come from the water or the soil?

deviant
    Free Member

I had pretty much everything sorted to go in 2014, savings, house on the market with good equity, job offer with pay rise….already had my eye on the V8 Ute I was going to carry my MX bike around in…even the other half was dead keen, looked at some lovely villages about an hour outside Perth…wouldn’t want to live in the actual city, that’d be like swapping one form of multicultural hell for another… Somewhere just far enough out for us discerning ex pats.
    Perfect.

….then both our fathers started selfishly having heart problems and we made the decision to stick around for family reasons, at least long enough until they’re cold in the ground….then we’re off!

See ya suckers, enjoy sharia law, modesty zones for women, the rise of FGM, being taught an archaic middle east religion in a UK school (Actually all religions are guilty of that not just Islam but no thanks all the same), poke it, that’s not the UK I grew up knowing. It’s weird that I feel I have more in common with Aussies who left the UK several generations ago than I do with current leftie Brits….sad state of affairs we’ve sleepwalked into.

Now the acid attack capital of Europe, the honour beating and killing leader in Europe and all that tit in a suit Sadiq can talk about are non binary gender toilets…sums him up really, light weight politician with Freudian toilet fixation….should be in an asylum not a public office.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

It’s a bit early to be on the sauce

kerley
    Free Member

Based on your ridiculous rant above, I think you will fit in well in Australia.

theotherjonv

let me know when you go so we can come and wave you off.

I’ll even bring samosas and some jerk chicken patties to sustain us while we watch.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll even bring samosas and some jerk chicken patties to sustain us while we watch.

Make sure they’re Halal. 🙂

kimbers

wouldn’t want to live in the actual city, that’d be like swapping one form of multicultural hell for another

I get the impression that youll find things to fear & be angry about wherever you live, but good luck!

emsz
    Free Member

swapping one form of multicultural hell

they have pretty awesome Pride marches in Aus, and they’ve just passed same sex marriage laws…good luck hun. 😉

deviant
    Free Member

let me know when you go so we can come and wave you off.

You won’t be allowed to, your local Imam will have forced prayer time on you for the umpteenth time that day.

igm

Can we crowd fund a one way ticket to Mars for the boy?
    I think that might suit everyone – deviant included.

I do wonder if deviant is a typical Brexy. He’s not the only one on here to indicate their plans to have nothing to do with Britain.

To be fair though, he’s exactly the sort of character (may be put on of course) that I’ve been laughing at for the last year.

theotherjonv

You won’t be allowed to, your local Imam will have forced prayer time on you for the umpteenth time that day.

I’ll happily make the time up another time for this most special of occasions.

igm

Our local Imam is CofE (another of those middle eastern religions I suppose) but he does take the pews out of the church to hold a beer festival once a year.

Probably not relevant to Brexit. But a good use of a religious building.

slowoldman

So you’re not leaving imminently? Shame that.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Tbh it’s important that people like deviant can express their bigoted, racist and hate inspired views, it means we know who they are.

deviant
    Free Member

That’s because Britain is lost, my vote was a protest at how ‘well’ I thought the great multicultural experiment had done.

The plan was to try one last ditch effort to regain sovereignty and judicial powers, limit immigration, stop funding 3rd world EU member states etc…all valid reasons as far as I’m concerned….but my retirement won’t be here….as already said it’ll be in sunnier climes in a county where their navy still boards boats full of illegal immigrants and sends them back not welcomes them in with open arms….we’ve gone soft in this country, Australia’s detention islands are a great idea….how many illegals do we lose in this country because we don’t detain them, we just ask them to turn up at a police station each week!……yeah, that’ll happen.

They is a glimmer of hope, 2016 showed that actually quite a lot of people (maybe even half?) don’t actually agree with current political thinking and found a voice, being decried as racist is old now, Nazi is a new one but anyone with a brain can look at what the actual Nazis did versus just unpopular, untrendy viewpoints….we’ve had nearly 30 yrs of the left thinking everyone agrees with them, we didn’t agree, we just kept quiet because the insult of racist could actually ruin a career….now people are happy to argue out of that and the police rarely press charges….no insults work anymore, it’s been a well used tactic but it’s easily taken apart by argument and that’s what the left hate….they aim to equate speech with hate and violence so that it’s acceptable for them to physically strike someone whose ideas they don’t like….much easier than debating eh?
    2016 was the year the left got found out and the right stopped being afraid of insults and started to argue back….oooh, the left really didn’t like that.

Haha, f##k it, bring it on.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Honestly **** off and don’t come to Australia we don’t need more right wing nut jobs defending the country they stole and emigrated to as their own. We have a lot of progressive policies here but are still fighting the racist bigots who want to retire and return to the 50s they will die and a beautiful multicultural society will appear.

kelvin

Can I just say that “the right” do not all think like this poor lost individual, far from it.
    He is right though that his views are becoming mainstream, more openly held, and more popular.
    He is far from alone.
    The political agenda is being set by people who feel they need to answer the “concerns” he shares with many.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

True and people who demand a free and open democracy by excluding those who disagree

igm

Deviant – you won, we lost, get over it 😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Oi

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Oil?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

To be fair guys, you’re being trolled. Stop feeding him.

igm

I’m enjoying it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Having read previous posts I’m not sure, fits in with his beliefs/hate system

outofbreath
    Free Member

the country they stole and emigrated to as their own.

ITYM “bringing the economic benifits of mass imigration”?

Before mass immigration Oz was an untouched wilderness. Mass imigration brought it massive economic wealth, got read of that economically worthless countryside and created cities and mining etc.

If the indigenous population don’t like it they must be racists, blind to the benifits of immigration.

Or is that logic perhaps flawed and economic growth doesn’t trump everything?

Maybe the indigenous population of Oz had a point. Maybe they liked their life as it was and didn’t want it improved economically for perfectly good reasons?

Leku
    Free Member

I think Div struggles with the modern world.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-bike-94

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ITYM “bringing the economic benifits of mass imigration”?

Before mass immigration Oz was an untouched wilderness. Mass imigration brought it massive economic wealth, got read of that economically worthless countryside and created cities and mining etc.

If the indigenous population don’t like it they must be racists, blind to the benifits of immigration.

Or is that logic perhaps flawed and economic growth doesn’t trump everything?

Maybe the indigenous population of Oz had a point. Maybe they liked their life as it was and didn’t want it improved economically for perfectly good reasons?

I think that you think that was quite clever.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

When migrants to the UK slaughter the indigenous population for a bounty while stealing the land and committing various atrocities like taking children from indigenous communities then you may have a point… Get back to us when you do

deviant
    Free Member

igm, would love to….i have far better things I should be doing but 2016 was genuinely interesting for once in political terms that it’s hard not to view and comment on the fallout.

…..and with humourous observers like Gavin Mcguinness, Faith Goldy, Ben Shapiro, Lauren Southern all covering the same mainstream stories but with the lefty misty rose tinted lens taken off its interesting to see the true colors of people who say they believe in tolerance, free speech etc get all punchy and angry when their views are challenged….these are interesting times.

Milo Yianopoulis is good for a laugh too but Peter Hitchens tells it like it is….not a patch on his brother but Christopher was unique…Douglas Murrray is also brilliant particularly on Islam and why it doesn’t integrate…..spend some work time on. YouTube, if it’s good enough an MP and all that…..

outofbreath
    Free Member

When migrants to the UK slaughter the indigenous population for a bounty while stealing the land and committing various atrocities like taking children from indigenous communities then you may have a point… Get back to us when you do

Why shouldn’t immigrants own land? …and if the locals have no concept of ownership you can’t buy it.

Which leaves killing. SO you’re saying only bit of Europe’s mass immigration into Austrailia/America you consider bad was the killing. If there had been no killing it would have been fine. Really?

Viewing 40 posts - 38,161 through 38,200 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.