Viewing 40 posts - 35,761 through 35,800 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • ling
    Free Member

I am Ling…

I haven’t read all 1022 pages, but I’d like to think UK cyclists would support Brexit, in general.

Being forced to drive on the right by the EU will cause massive carnage among cyclists. We don’t want that!

Plus, as an immigrant to the UK, and doing my best for Britain to cast-off the hopeless (evil) EU, it’s hard to believe that cycling in the proud country that created the Chopper would do anything but create a warm, fuzzy feeling of pro-Brexit bounciness.

Hope all the cyclists tinkle their bells for Brexit, here!

– Ling

mrmo
    Free Member

have to wonder, what happens if the EC decides that Banks has broken the law, what happens???

Rerun the election, carry on regardless despite knowing the money was obtained and used questionably?

martinhutch

I am Ling…

I haven’t read all 1022 pages, but I’d like to think UK cyclists would support Brexit, in general.

Come to defend your business, stay for the arguments… 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Poor chewkw he has competition and it is so much better than he is

ling
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

oh, hello… 🙂

nickc

proud country that created the Chopper

Ever ridden a chopper? They were properly shite.

ling
    Free Member

nickc – Member

Ever ridden a chopper? They were properly shite.

Errr, no.

But, what a stunning design. Superb, like Concorde or an Inter City 125 train, or… something else like a Hovercraft? I’m no expert.

– Ling

teethgrinder

ling – Member
    I’m no expert.
    – Ling

A) Then you’ve come to the right thread
    B) Just as well, because Brexitards have no need for experts, what with their knowledge and experience. The BASTARDS!

ling
    Free Member

teethgrinder – Member

B) Just as well, because Brexitards have no need for experts, what with their knowledge and experience. The BASTARDS!

That’s not very nice.

You seem like a Brussels implant. You must feel very lonely here, eh?

MORE MAYONNAISE FOR MR TEETHGRINDER, PLEASE! HIS CHIPS ARE DRY!

– Ling

thecaptain
    Free Member

Sorry Ling, you were good on That Other Thread but this is just boring shite.

ling
    Free Member

Did I forget to pull the pin?

– Ling

ling
    Free Member

Helpful?

Don’t let the EU ruin it.

– Ling

Junkyard
    Free Member

its just took some longer to get to the same point as the enlightened 8)

Oh lord its double chewkw time

igm

I like Chewkw – an advert for why Brexit is idiocy.

I suspect I’m going to like Ling on the same basis.

igm

PS – if it helps the Scots invented the bicycle and they voted remain.

nickc

Don’t let the EU ruin it.

I could go into the reasons why your chopper picture isn’t what you think it is, and why UK legislation has changed it from the original 70’s version, but 1. you wouldn’t care, and 2. I can’t be arsed.

beside which that one is built in Taiwan, they seem to have ruined it without having to involve the EU

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

All hail the killfile.

GrahamS

I like Chewkw – an advert for why Brexit is idiocy.

I suspect I’m going to like Ling on the same basis.

I was assuming Ling was just another of Fred chewkw’s personas.

Junkyard
    Free Member

THIS for both of them – no sense to be had from either

igm

Graham – you may well be right.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Edited – ignore.

igm

Dear Chris Heaton-Harris,

We were wondering if you could send us any documents you have on the effects of Brexit on Britain.

Thanks for this.

Yours sincerely

Parliament

AD

I particularly like the suggestion that the motion may be non-binding 🙂 Just like the referendum then…

On the plus side all Brexiteers should be rejoicing too – a truly excellent example of ‘power being returned to our great Parliament’.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its great isnt it
    Cannot wait to hear the brexxies rejoicing at the return of control and how lucky we are to not be ignored by unelected bureaucrats

I dont understand why they wont publish it its not like the EU dont know it will be bad for us, everyone knows, it but some deranged Brexiters

GrahamS

Wouldn’t surprise me if they try to publish redacted versions saying it is a national security risk or some tosh.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you mean they will lie to us

TBH i dont even see what the point is of not releasing the facts

We all know what they will say

kimbers

According to a telegraph journo

Tory MP tells me: ‘Releasing Brexit impact reports would only cause distress. Like watching Air Crash Investigation while on a plane.’

molgrips
    Free Member

😆 ^^

kimbers

Some top remoaning here

https://www.ft.com/content/3eea8e9f-3049-39ea-bd62-708abe10f51a

The ultimate problem of Brexit is delusion. The delusion is that something complex can be treated as if it were simple.

kimbers

Also it seems like the opposition are dictating everything at the moment

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/01/government-may-bow-to-pressure-to-release-brexit-impact-studies

mrmo
    Free Member

Wouldn’t surprise me if they try to publish redacted versions saying it is a national security risk or some tosh.

Elgin marbles seems to have been quoted in relation to the one on museums and such like…

You can see where this is going, Greece won’t veto EU deal in exchange for Marbles, Spain won’t veto in exchange for Gibraltar etc etc.

Who is taking back control???

PJM1974
    Free Member

Keir Starmer seems to be the only grownup in the Brexit Playroom at the moment. A snap election cannot come soon enough.

pondo

This may have been mentioned before but NFU advise food is rotting in the fields. Where’s the Daily Heil on that one, along with the 90% reduction in EU nurse applications and the government being too scared to publish the 58?

I love James O’Brien. 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

I had not considered that angle but the elginParthenon marbles should be returned we would be displeased if they had Stonehenge and rightly so. Its their heritage/culture we took/bought/appropriated.

binners

This may have been mentioned before but NFU advise food is rotting in the fields. Where’s the Daily Heil on that one

They’ll be French Beans. treacherous Enemies of the People!!

slowoldman

This may have been mentioned before but NFU advise food is rotting in the fields

Ah well, their members must be happy though. They wanted out didn’t they?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Dont forget the Brussel Sprouts bet they are in on it as well….and the swedes

slowoldman

This may have been mentioned before but NFU advise food is rotting in the fields

Junkyard
    Free Member

they wanted out but to keep CAP subsidies and the cheap foreign labour they depend on to harvest- the full cake and eat it was what they voted for.

pondo

Yeah, well – they fell for the lies, now it’s coming home to roost. What’s the way forward?

Viewing 40 posts - 35,761 through 35,800 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.