Viewing 40 posts - 27,241 through 27,280 (of 77,140 total)
  • EU Referendum – are you in or out?
  • chewkw
    Free Member

mrmo – Member
    you mean accepting european courts and migration during transition is a failure for the remainers?

See something for remainders to cheer about … 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

FWIW ninfan took the hunting ban stoically and with respect for the wishes of the overwhelming majority and never once ever brought it up after the law was passed and never whinged about it …an example to all remainders everywhere of taking it on the chin he was

tjagain

Sniggers @ Junkyard

Klunk
    Free Member

The British government is slowly realising Brexit is “an act of great self-harm” and that upcoming EU-UK negotiations must seek to limit the damage, the State’s top Brexit official has said.

The British Government always thought it was a stupid idea, everyone knows that – the government (including the current PM) campaigned against it, the politicians of all parties and civil servants, heavily weighted towards a metropolitan elite with private school education & university degrees, were overwhelmingly opposed to the idea.

If both those are true why are they not pushing for the least worst Norway option, oh yeah everything we do from now on is to appease the loony right and the facist press

igm

All you appear to have done to date is whinged a lot, without any discernible effect on the outcome or negotiating position. Oh, sorry , hurrah, you forced a court case, and a vote in parliament, that you lost… so made no difference whatsoever.

Ninfan – well I’ve been coaching the DIT on things we do in this country, things we might export, been out to the States talking to similar people at their end.

Have you done anything positive yet or are you a typical whinging Brexy?

milleboy
    Free Member

More Brexit good news. No doubt someone will be along soon to tell me it’s no loss……..

igm

However, if you still yearn to join some sort of large future bureaucratic system perhaps try again in 50 years time when you have that choice. In the meantime, the remainders should simply chillax man … chill …

We have the choice now oh whingy one 😆

mt
    Free Member

There a hunting ban?

chewkw
    Free Member

igm – Member

However, if you still yearn to join some sort of large future bureaucratic system perhaps try again in 50 years time when you have that choice. In the meantime, the remainders should simply chillax man … chill …

We have the choice now oh whingy one [/quote] Chill man chill the remainders will have no choice but to follow the majority wish of leaving EU bureaucratic system.

I know you (remainders) do not wish to hear that but the truth (referendum) is that there is No turning back regardless of how much you whine.

You need to be more creative in your whinging man coz you are repeating yourselves … 😆

igm

Chewkw – find evidence of me whining.

Expressing anger yes, being part of the fight back against the idiots who brought us Brexit yes (if you have a ook there are grass roots campaigns starting every day), stating that if the Brexies can deliver (or even explain how they will deliver) a freer, more liberal society with more opportunity for my children then I’ll gladly join them yes (I’m still waiting for anything positive from them – here or nationally), and explaining what I’m doing in the meantime to try to dig this country out of the more it’s chosen yes. But try to find a whine or a whinge.

The country mad a huge mistake. No point in whining about that, I accept the country mad a mistake. Now we need to sort that.

Meanwhile all I hear from Brexies is whining that they won, we lost add we we need to get over it.

I have news for you whiny Brexy boys – you won. Almost a year ago. History. Get over it. Now get off you arses and start doing something to sort this mess.

The only positive things being done at the moment are being done by remainers.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

If the Brexiteers are fed up with the Remainers moaning, why don’t you give the Remainers something to be happy about?

Problem is you can’t can you. Brexit is just a big shitty mess so all you can do is tell the Remainers to stop whining whilst keeping your heads in the sand and denying to yourselves that you made a bit of a cock up on voting day.

kelvin

You say nothing, I invite you to add content and yet you still say nothing.

I could copy and paste all the comments made by others that your replied to in a manner suggesting a complete lack of comprehension, but it would just waste space. Go back and re-read.

Deal with it.

This is happening you know.
    Individuals and companies are out there preparing for 2019… and it’s all damage limitation.
    Don’t confuse a commitment to point out the stupidity of Brexit with a failure to prepare for it.
    It’s the Leavers I know that haven’t yet realised what they need to be doing, because they believe no mitigation is needed, I worry for them far more than open eyed remainers.

ninfan
    Free Member

I have news for you whiny Brexy boys – you won. Almost a year ago. History. Get over it. Now get off you arses and start doing something to sort this mess.

Why? We warned you at the time that a great many people were perfectly happy to crash the whole thing into the ground just to hear the screams of people like yourself who had spent years ignoring them. You refused to believe this, and carried on ignoring them. Now you pay the price.

The only positive things being done at the moment are being done by remainers.

We’re still too busy laughing

@Junky -simple answer to that…. did we manage to change it? Or did, in reality, most things just carry on like they did before, despite the predictions of disaster?

Makes you think, eh?

ninfan
    Free Member

We need to take them to the edge of the abyss, and leave them tottering for a while.

And then scream in horror as we pull you in with us 🙂

kelvin

My brother is trying to sort joint Italain nationality for his kids, and apparently the system is log jammed with new applications from Brits. They only have a max 3 month queue system (normally 3 weeks of people in the queue) and it’s constantly full, you can’t even join the queue now. They have never prepared their system to cope with a four fold increase in people seeking joint nationality. Lots of people seeking to “deal with it.”

kelvin

We warned you at the time that a great many people were perfectly happy to crash the whole thing into the ground just to hear the screams of people like yourself who had spent years ignoring them.

Yep, lots of people voted for the chaos ahead… the worry is that they thought (and still think) it would effect the lives of others, not themselves. Many will find they are the ones taking the biggest hit, not those they angrily lashed out at.

Now you pay the price.

Nope, we do everything we can to protect our families and businesses from the changes ahead. Who will make sure that the “great many people” who are reliant on employment in industries that will shift elsewhere do not “pay the price?”

igm

Ninfan – Brexit has so far been quite fun for this remainer. Doing lots of interesting things with interesting people (yet to meet a Brexy doing anything though – are laziness and Brexiness correlated 😉 ). And I’m sure on a personal basis I’ll do very well out of it.
    It will on the other hand take opportunities away from my children, and for that I will not forgive the Brexy idiots.

chewkw
    Free Member

igm – Member
    Chewkw – find evidence of me whining.

Not referring to you individually (see the bracket in my response?) but using your comments as representation from the reminders so chill man chill … 😛

Expressing anger yes, …

Chill man because the journey is long …

edenvalleyboy – Member
    If the Brexiteers are fed up with the Remainers moaning, why don’t you give the Remainers something to be happy about?

Like what? What do remainders want … 🙄

Note: My comments are generally for all remainders so should be read that way.

Problem is you can’t can you.

What you want (EU bureaucratic system) you may not get back again but what others’ want they get.

Brexit is just a big shitty mess so all you can do is tell the Remainers to stop whining whilst keeping your heads in the sand and denying to yourselves that you made a bit of a cock up on voting day and now have no clue as to how to make a positive outcome form it.

Who told you it is a mess? Why do you have to interpret leaving the EU bureaucratic system as a mess? I certainly do not see any mess at all but very predictable period of adjustment for all. You seem to jump to conclusion too quickly. 😯

mattjg
    Free Member

At least Jamabalaya has something to say, misguided as it is to me, other than variants of “we won you lost get over it”.

The rest just parrot WWYLGOT endlessly then don’t understand why we won’t “get behind” Brilliant Brexit Britain.

It’s almost like they never won anything before …

chewkw
    Free Member

kelvin – Member
    It’s the Leavers I know that haven’t yet realised what they need to be doing, because they believe no mitigation is needed, I worry for them far more than open eyed remainers.

Really? 😯

If I were the EU bureaucrats I would try all the dirtiest tricks available in this world to hammer UK so hard until UK submit or beg for mercy. 😈

But what the EU bureaucrats are doing are just predictable. 😛

kelvin

Wow, forgot all about this forum waste of space. Thanks for the reply, I haven’t read it.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Many will find they are the ones taking the biggest hit

Yup, and some of us will be pointing and laughing at them.

Don’t get me wrong, any chance to reverse this mess and I’ll do my best to help. Plenty of innocents are going to get screwed too, and I take no pleasure in that. But I’ll be ok either way and the morons that shot themselves in the face can go **** themselves as far as I’m concerned.

dudeofdoom

It’s almost like they never won anything before …

Ohh I didn’t realise it was a competition – what did they win then ?

gowerboy

But we live in a democracy, and the majority voted out.

Deal with it.

We all deal with things in our own way. Some people who see something they think is a bad idea may deal with it by trying to influence or change things. I would say that’s a logical way to deal with things you don’t like.

Isn’t that what the leave campaign did for years? Now…. Telling people who are fundamentally opposed to and upset about leaving the EU to deal with it is one thing guaranteed to perpetuate division and pessimism in this county.

I admit I have never been comfortable with the political process and direction in the UK. To me, leaving the EU feels like an exponential deterioration in the situation. If dealing with it means passively accepting something that makes me feel unhappy and will impact negatively on things that are important to me, I am now wondering why the brexiteers didn’t simply deal with us being part of the EU in the first place.

chewkw
    Free Member

kelvin – Member
    Nope, we do everything we can to protect our families and businesses from the changes ahead. Who will make sure that the “great many people” who are reliant on employment in industries that will shift elsewhere do not “pay the price?”

In that case we think alike. We also want to protect our families, businesses and employment etc, just without the EU bureaucrats.

dudeofdoom

Just gonna have UK bureaucrats and probably a lot.

DrJ

Why? We warned you at the time that a great many people were perfectly happy to crash the whole thing into the ground just to hear the screams of people like yourself who had spent years ignoring them. You refused to believe this, and carried on ignoring them. Now you pay the price.

Not really. I suspect that you and Brexies in general will pay a bigger price than me.

Deal with it.

milleboy
    Free Member

We also want to protect our families, businesses and employment etc, just without the EU bureaucrats.

I’ve run my own business for the last 25 year. The Eu bureaucrats have has zero impact, in fact the exact opposite. Now we are dealing with massive price rises (due to the tanked pound) and loads, and I mean potentially loads, of extra bureaucracy with dealing with import tariffs to and from the EC. Go Brexit……….

chewkw
    Free Member

dudeofdoom – Member
    Just gonna have UK bureaucrats and probably a lot.

Yes, but not as bad as bureaucrats from 27 nations … 😛

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Brexiteers are the ultimate denialists.

Next there’ll be trying to tell us the Earth is flat……

milleboy
    Free Member

Well denialists is one word for them 😀

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Nice sentiment.

What do you hope to achieve by it?

chewkw
    Free Member

milleboy – Member
    Well denialists is one word for them

Or in fairness we all are on both sides. 😛

oldnpastit

Ninfan – member

I’m not totally sure what to make of this statement. But I think it’s probably bad.

piemonster

what did they win then ?

A lower quality of life!

piemonster

I’m not totally sure what to make of this statement. But I think it’s probably bad.

That the poster in question is a vindictive troll?

slowoldman

At least Jamabalaya has something to say, misguided as it is to me, other than variants of “we won you lost get over it”.

Yes that’s a fair point.

Yes, but not as bad as bureaucrats from 27 nations …

That may well be your opinion. it’s not mine.

slowoldman

Reminded this evening of Uncle Monty in Withnail and I. “Shat on by Tories, shovelled up by Labour”.

igm

Does that make you exactly 30 years too late? 😉

sbob
    Free Member

kelvin – Member

I could…

Still nothing.
    There’s nothing wrong with having nothing to add kelvin, it’s just silly to pretend that you have. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 27,241 through 27,280 (of 77,140 total)

The topic ‘EU Referendum – are you in or out?’ is closed to new replies.