• This topic has 119 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Etiquette question…. possible lechery content..
  • hora
    Free Member

OP are you gay or have been gelded?

Cougar

The way I look at it (so to speak) is,

If you intentionally draw attention to something, you automatically waive any rights you may have had not to garner that attention.

The fact of the matter is, a well-presented cleaveage is eye-catching. That's not to say we're all pervs, it's akin to someone driving past in a bright red Ferarri or something. If you don't want attention, you can still drive a nice car (to continue the analogy) without having to put 'look at me!' neon lights all over it.

If a young lady has an attractive figure and wants to put it on show, she really can't then complain if she gets admiring glances. If she's doing it to be 'comfortable' then she can still wear flattering clothing that doesn't advertise quite as obviously. I'm not suggesting that everyone who doesn't want to be leared at should wear a burka, more that there's subtle and blatent ways of wearing, say, a low-cut top.

All that said, sticking your nose between them and going "flubbaflubbaflubba" is probably to be considered bad form. Certainly on your first haircut anyway.

TreeWhatTree….
    Free Member

Just wondering how many hair cuts you would need to have to make the "flubbaflubbaflubba" moment acceptable?

hora
    Free Member

TBH I think a quick glance and a smile to her eyes is fair. If you STARED at them she'd find it creepy. She'll clock your quick glance and love it.

Just make sure you haven't had a long beer-soaked afternoon, go in there and ask to redecorate or splash anything over her cleavage.

odannyboy
    Free Member

girl i knew was a hairdresser.a friend of her's who was also a hairdresser said a guy came in one day and whilst she was cutting his hair she noticed he was making a "repeated motion" under the cape they put round you. she gones bonkers and says "what on earth are you doing"! to which he brings his hand out from under the cape and shows her….

the sunglasses he had been cleaning on his shirt!! love it 😆

i dont belive any of this cr@p about "i woundnt look". youre a bunch of nancy's!
    if you had a nice shiny ferrari, you wouldnt keep it in the garage incase any one looked at it would you!!??
    MTFU!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Back to the original point, surely the young lady in question is in breach of etiquette, a code of social values put in place to protect your innocent morals against the continual onslaught from the beast inside you.

Next time you look at a cleavage be glad you don't live in Victorian times, or indeed certain less secular countries right now…

zaskar
    Free Member

Just tell you have a hair in your eye and if she can see it…

markgraylish
    Free Member

I once read on the internet (so it must be true), that pretty waitresses that wear low cut dresses earn more in tips than plain, conservatively dressed waitresses.

Obviously, this hairdresser is very business savvy and knows exactly how gullible men are and is relishing all the attention (and repeat customers!)

CountZero

However if you go in there and yell "I'm going in, pull me out when I've gone blue" that might be crossing the line slightly…

All I can say is I'm damned glad I didn't have a mouthful of tea when I read that. Very funny thread, this, please keep it up…

brooess
    Free Member

Breasts are there for two reasons:
    1. To attract a mate
    2. To feed the result
    🙂

will
    Free Member

😆

I would look, then probably look again… See if she has realised, and look again. I'm young so it's ok.

samuri
    Free Member

We once went round to a friend of ours. His girlfriend was properly womens lib which was fine and this day she'd invited one of her friends round. This friend (who turned out to also be very women's lib) was quite pretty and was wearing a push up bra and a low cut top and she was quite well endowed. What was presented was a very fine cleavage, quite a lot of it.

She just sat their waiting to catch me or my friend looking at her tits (which we both did) just so she could kick off about sexist pigs. What a tosser. Even my girlfriend was on my side and agreed it was a damn fine cleavage.

All I'll add though is that once she was angry, her breathing got quite hectic which made the view all the better. Now there's irony.

john_drummer
    Free Member

isn't that called "entrapment" ?

samuri
    Free Member

I'm sure there's many a married bloke who would agree with you.

john_drummer
    Free Member

actually, the whole thing reminds me of an incident in a nightclub in Wakefield many years ago…

I was out with my sister and her boyfriend, and somehow he got talking to another woman; we were 'goths' and this lady – and her bloke – weren't.
    Anyway, Ed was basically taking the mickey out of her for reasons best known to himself, and she clearly wasn't enjoying it.
    Boyfriend steps up "you chatting up our lass?" "no" says Ed; "why not? You think she's ugly?", followed by a nice right hook…

damned if you do, damned if you don't

samuri
    Free Member

Well, certainly in Wakefield anyway. 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

I can't stop myself looking I'm a man!

Told my GF she needs to take care of me more and she just said she knows where the chopping knife is… 😯

john_drummer
    Free Member

indeed 😉

hora
    Free Member

One thing you find out about having a baby…..you can no longer casually glance out of the window at a female runner, driver, pedestrian etc as your partner no longer sits in the front passenger seat but at the back where she can observe your dioty little mind in action. 🙄

rusky
    Free Member

One thing you find out about having a baby…..you can no longer casually glance out of the window at a female runner, driver, pedestrian etc as your partner no longer sits in the front passenger seat but at the back where she can observe your dioty little mind in action.

Really?? Mine has always stayed in the front seat! Perhaps you haven't been subtle enough in the past.

Anyhoo, now the decent weather is here, I can slow down on my commute when I get to the local 6th form college!

hora
    Free Member

Subtle enough? I once beeped and was promptly slapped. I said 'I thought I knew her' (laughing)…..missus 'yeah whatever, you only did that to show off to your mate whose sat in the back'

Zoolander
    Free Member

It's fine to look once and if you don't get clocked then repeat until clocked. Looking after being clocked the first time opens up all kinds of possible scenarios- usually the one where you are presumed a pervert.
    To be able to repeatedly look without being clocked you must first become a master of the "stealth perv".

hora
    Free Member

Dress in a bright pink and green suit with tassles hanging off and its presumed people will look at you, nay stare.

So I dont think this lass is a wilting wallflower- she wants to show them off.

Edric64
    Free Member

If you walk in wearing a snorkel and ask for the girl with large physical attributes will they be suspicious ?

rusky
    Free Member

It's fine to look once and if you don't get clocked then repeat until clocked. Looking after being clocked the first time opens up all kinds of possible scenarios- usually the one where you are presumed a pervert.
    To be able to repeatedly look without being clocked you must first become a master of the "stealth perv".

That's what sunglasses are for!

You need to be careful you don't get caught when you're not wearing them though, you can easily get complacent about this sort of thing.

devs
    Free Member

Looking is mandatory. How long you can get away with it depends on how attractive you are. Even staunch women's libbers like the boaby from the right person. Unless they are of the comfortable shoes type at which point it becomes acceptable for the right lady to look!

hora
    Free Member

Someone somewhere is seriously bored of those puppies.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Anyhoo, now the decent weather is here, I can slow down on my commute when I get to the local 6th form college!

Just reminded me, the local posh Skipton girls high school sixth formers had their last day of school celebration on Thursday. All of them were out in town wearing their first school uniforms. Neadless to say, a first school uniforn made for an 8 year old, worn by a well endowed 18 year old, well the maths just didn't add up.

emma82
    Free Member

At least you can now all practice your distrete perving, I've just been into town and there's boobs out everywhere!!! Didn't know where to look. Also a couple of fat hairy blokes with shirts off and to be honest I'd rather look at the boobs

DrJ

Summer is here in Copenhagen. Oh my ….

TreeWhatTree….
    Free Member

I hope you were being discrete Emma no one likes an 82 year old lady perving over them 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

a friend wants to know if inner thigh gazing is better or worse? in theory, clearly

emma82
    Free Member

Yeah but I look good for my 82 years really. I don't think the 64 + hairy chested man was pleased when I turned round and said to my mum (and I'm a bit deaf so am consequnerly a bit loud) "yuk, christ do ur shirt up man". Really there is no need for saggy man boobs to be on show outside superdrig at 930 am.

TreeWhatTree….
    Free Member

LOL 🙂

backhander
    Free Member

Jesus Emma, how old is your mum?

emma82
    Free Member

Backhanded-she is just a brain, I carry her around in a jar and she speaks to me telekenisis stylee. It's all very futurama like around Hereford. Very advanced. (I am not actually 82 btw). 🙂

LadyGresley
    Free Member

If I was wearing a low-cut top, I'd be disappointed if men didn't look!

TreeWhatTree….
    Free Member

Ok thats three ladies now that say its ok to look, but does it matter what the bloke thats looking looks like? Oh and Age of bloke or lady?

hora
    Free Member

Ok thats three ladies now that say its ok to look, but does it matter what the bloke thats looking looks like? Oh and Age of bloke or lady?

Good point.

Me looking down 18yr old girls top = Lecherous ugly old man

23yr old normal bloke = ok.
    😆

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 120 total)

The topic ‘Etiquette question…. possible lechery content..’ is closed to new replies.