Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • ethad stadium parking manchester
  • mav12
    Free Member

off to see the boss in concert on Wednesday night looking for somewhere we could park up say within half a mile of the stadium, any ideas

cheers

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Get a mate in Electricity North West or National Grid to let you into their adjacent car park

uwe-r
    Free Member

I’m a City fan so it’s my home turf.
    All the local offices and industrial units will have scallies on the gate charging £5. You can take your pick. Or park and ride in Ashton on the tram is ok if you come in from the east. Park anywhere around town and walk out – It’s about 15mins walk from the Northern Quarter – or a tram from Piccadilly.
    You can get the train to Ashburies which is on the Marple to Piccadilly line and it’s a 5/10min walk – that is what I do.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    yamyamblade
    Free Member

National Velodrome which is 5 minutes walk and charges £5

Parked there few times and turn right when you are coming out and there is a rat run that misses out the majority of the traffic

ourmaninthenorth

I’ll be leaving the car in the city centre (NCP near Piccadilly Station) and taking the tram from Piccadilly Gardens to Etihad Square.

(Well, that’s my plan but it does involve Mrs North using public transport….)

richmars

Hope you enjoy the show. I’m off to Dublin at the weekend then back for Coventry next week.

mav12
    Free Member

Hope you enjoy the show. I’m off to Dublin at the weekend then back for Coventry next week

[/quote]Same here you got any digs sorted dublin

Velodrome sounds good dont mind paying just want a fast exit after the show

richmars

Got a hotel in Dublin. Just been checking where it is. Only 15 min walk from Croke Park! Fly back Monday (Sunday show)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ethad stadium parking manchester’ is closed to new replies.