Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Etape Eryri – this weekend???
  • rkk01
    Free Member

Anyone on here riding?

Will be doing the Etape Mawr with some mates from work 🙂

Hoping for good weather – looks an ace route 🙂
    Hoping for good weather – will be Alan B’Stard* in poor weather

* with all due respects to the late comedy genius
    (although Vivian was my favourite…)

schnor
    Free Member

*waves* I will. Doing the canol though as not nearly as fit as I was last year 😐 weather will be great though, am looking forward to it.

I’ll be on a black rose with yellow marie curie top if you (or anyone else) wants to say hi 🙂

rhid

I’m doing the mawr route. I am neither mentally or physically ready but I’m sure it will be fun! I’ll be the one at the back on the grey and green saracen hack!

rkk01
    Free Member

I’m doing the mawr route. I am neither mentally or physically ready but I’m sure it will be fun! I’ll be the one at the back on the grey and green saracen hack!

Uhhuh, that sounds familiar…

Black & white Trek, green Endura mtb top, complete with a red Giro mt lid 😉

beicmynydd
    Free Member

Signed on this afternoon for the canol, should be a good day.

rkk01
    Free Member

No. 273

dyls

Good event that, especially the number of spectators on the maes at the end and good weather. Ive done a few mountainbike events but haven’t seen nothing like that before – so well done to the organisers and those that cheered us all on.

Signed up for the canol but had a bit of knee pain following a mid week ride so did the bach and pleased with how it went.

rkk01
    Free Member

Great event. As said above, very well organised, but not officious.

The route was very well thought out. Did the Etape Mawr, and the climbs were challenging without making you think couldn’t carry on.

Scenery was fantastic 🙂

Would certainly do again or recommend to others

schnor
    Free Member

Yeah brill ride! Cracking views, friendly locals, great staff / marshalls (best shower evar in the rugby club at the end). The finish line at the maes was awesome, never had hundreds of people cheer me on before 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Etape Eryri – this weekend???’ is closed to new replies.