Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Essex Lion, the shocking picture evidence
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

just a little pussy cat?

…or very, very far away?

yossarian
    Free Member

m1kea
    Free Member

BBSB, Yoss

😆 😆

higvol
    Free Member

looks like one of these lying down to me

kayak23

unklehomered
    Free Member

😆

derek_starship
    Free Member

Funny how the folks who see UFOs and big cats are always equipped with a really biz camera.

CountZero

Kayak, that’s brilliant!
    S’funny, I always thought there were herds of Gnu and Wildebeast roaming the savannah of Essex, with the appropriate predators much in evidence. Shows how much I Gno…

kayak23

captaindanger

Haha! Kayak that is brilliant

CountZero

Kayak, chapeau! Excellent work, first genuine lol moment of the day. Are you actually getting any productive work done, by any chance? 😆

muddy@rseguy

Oh dear that pic has caused me to type ROFLPMSL on a chat forum for the first time in my life and actually mean it 😆

tazzymtb

interesting to hear an interview on radio 4 with a biologist who has looked into big cats in Britain and he says, no lions tigers cougars etc…but feral cats are growing bigger to fill the niche left in the ecosystem by the removal of the large predators. The largest recorded feral cat recovered in the uk was 4ft 9″ nose to tail!

so it’s just tiddles with attitude 😀

grahamh
    Free Member

so it’s just tiddles with attitude

Parents where addopted by a feral cat (normal house cat size).. one day my mother is doing the garden, and the cat wanders down and presents her with a **** great sea gull/albertros.
    Just think what Super tiddles could do!!

kayak23

Kayak, chapeau! Excellent work, first genuine lol moment of the day

Tis amusing indeed, however, not my work… 🙂

Tonylem
    Free Member

Cheers Kayak, brightened my evening!

gk74

This is the funniest series of posting i have seen in a longtime….biglol and some genius working of photoshop ….guineau pigs as panda bears and worms featuring as snakes 🙂 I thought this was supposed to be about bikes!!

Kevevs
    Free Member

excellent Kayak 😀

mr_mills
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member

I love the idea of there being big cats around and there is often pretty compelling evidence. I do however struggle with the fact that we live in an age where Prince Harry can’t even get naked in a private room without being photographed, yet there is never a good photo or CCTV of these beasts. As others have said, you only ever see suspiciously grainy pictures. If that many people are seeing the Beast of Essex, in is bizarre that there isn’t a good image somewhere.

My claim to wild animal fame is that I saw one in Gloucestershire in 2004. It turned out that the area is a particular hotspot for sightings. But surprise surprise I didn’t have a camera in my hand and by the time I had grabbed it, the thing had disappeared into the trees.

(I’m not mental or owt by the way, and definitely wasn’t confusing small / far away – it was big and not very far away).

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Essex Lion, the shocking picture evidence’ is closed to new replies.