Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Erm, know a decent florist in Arbroath?!
  • bearnecessities

Some lad that’s been working with us in Leeds has had some sexy times with his missus and well I never, a crapping, noisy, money-bucket has been created.

So, sympathy flowers for the lass need to be purchased.

As the laydeez man that I am, I always use proper florists with some words of intent for maximum effect, but not knowing the republic of Scotland I’ve tried to find some recommendations, but I am not getting anything useful from Google – like not one single review of a florist there!

Anyone suggesting moonpig gets referred to HtS for a free trip to the sun.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Why the flowers, is it yours?

jordie
    Free Member

The ladies in here are nice and will sort you out.
    http://www.ferriersflorist.com/

trail_rat
    Free Member

1 million times grace patterson

Ferriers not a patch on what they used to be once they sold up. ( and it was not too distant members of the wifes family back then) + pricy now

Phone grace pattersons dont do their interflora online stuff , you will find they are much cheaper than online.

Did all the flowers for our wedding , very helpful and very reasonable.- the shops a maddy inside though, propper small 1.5woman run chaos 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Morrisons. Save yourself a few quid for beer/bike bits/cake *delete as you wish*

bearnecessities

Thank you both jordie & TR – think I’ll give Grace Pattersons a call in the morning.

This place is great 🙂

Much appreciated.

duckman

Another vote for Patterson’s, she is also good at suggesting arrangements depending on the level of transgression committed ( seriously 😀 )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Erm, know a decent florist in Arbroath?!’ is closed to new replies.