Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Equivalent of Danny Macaskill et al…
  • disben
    althepal

Not usually bothered too much with snowboarders but that was pretty good!

passtherizla
    Free Member

Surely the biking equivalent of Snowboarding is BMX… good little video though. There are literally hundreds of clips very similar to this.

godzilla
    Free Member

Quality jib vid, kind of made me cringe a bit at some the abuse those board where getting.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

passtherizla you are boring. I challenge you to find hundreds of clips similar to this.

Great video, always surprises me how much abuse a snowboard can take!

passtherizla
    Free Member

sorry, been snowboarding and jibbing stuff for 18 years… its nothing new to me. I can actually do a fair amount of the tricks in those videos.

Glad the skiers have made jibbing mainstream (and stolen our clothes/words/style etc..) so that everyone now knows what it is… 🙄

kuman
    Free Member

Cool. Jeremy Jones is a legend.

passtherizla
    Free Member

hexhamstu – Member
    passtherizla you are boring. I challenge you to find hundreds of clips similar to this.

Don’t need to just watch any street/urban snowboarding videos from the last 10 years.

phatstanley
    Free Member
    matthew_h
    Free Member

I liked that. Thank you

grum
    Free Member

Excellent video. Seen plenty of similar videos but that was a cut above IMO.

sorry, been snowboarding and jibbing stuff for 18 years… its nothing new to me. I can actually do a fair amount of the tricks in those videos.

VOIDH.

poly
    Free Member

passtherizla – Member

You know Danny wasn’t the first person to ever ride a trials bike either? What he did was put together a series of “stunts/tricks” which were not only well executed but extremely well filmed/edited etc. And he happened to time it all just right to become a youtube phenomenon. If I had the skills to do anything remotely similar on a different ‘sport’ then I think in 2009 I would have been inspired to make my own video and try to become the ‘danny’ of that sport…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Equivalent of Danny Macaskill et al…’ is closed to new replies.