Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Epping forest post Xmas ride anybody?
  • neilnevill
    Free Member

I'll be visiting my parents for Christmas and by the Sunday will have gone spare and will headout for a ride in the forest. It will be truly muddy I'm sure. Slow, slippy and as flat as Epping forest always is but it will be heaven by Sunday :o) Anyway, anybody fancy joining me? Meet at High Beach about 10.15 maybe? I'll be on the rigid single speed so proper STW niche and nice and slow, just something to work off a mince pie and make me smile.

neilnevill
    Free Member

bounce

TheRack

There's a ride starting at Heales Cycles (Highams Park) at 09.30 on Boxing Day.

The normal Sunday ride will start at the shop at 9.00. Will get to High Beach for about 11.00 before making it's way back.

You're welcome to come along on either ride.

Cheers

neilnevill
    Free Member

Ah might well meet you for the sunday ride, cheers. I've got more of the extended family and over eating for Boxing day..errr that's later today now..I'm sober now though so should be fit for a quick ride in the morning. if you see someone on a red coloured single speed with black salsa forks and a london pride head badge it'll be me :o)

Merry Christmas

Spongebob
    Free Member

Briefly ventured out on foot yesterday and can confirm it's an absolute quagmire. All that sudden meltwater I suppose.

neilnevill
    Free Member

It was starting to freeze in places by Saturday morning when I got out again, suspect it is getting quite hard even under the trees by now. Unfortunately I'm now back home in South London….but the North downs should be frozen too 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Epping forest post Xmas ride anybody?’ is closed to new replies.