Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Epilators
  • MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

😯 😯 😯 😯

As a self confessed roadie fashionista I thought I’d take the plunge and buy an epilator.

Holy mother of christ!! Full respect to all men and women who use them. Fine below the knee’s, but above? Bloody hell it hurts.

rs
    Free Member

😆

Rorschach
    Free Member

They should have used them in guantanimo bay…….backs of knees-OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWW.

MartinGT
    Free Member

Haha, I was the same, then the gfriend tried waxing and dripped hot wax on calf and AAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

allthegear
    Free Member

It’s not that bad compared to so many other things!!!

Rachel

clareymorris

M

T

F

U

;-D

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wax on….wax off….

mudshark
    Free Member

I took a week to work all the way up my legs as could only put up with the pain for short periods. Once done maintenance isn’t too much effort but I do need to remove new hairs weekly – actually I think a lot of them aren’t new just ones that broke rather than got pulled out.

kimbers

i suspect you might want to ask on a more relevant forum
    http://www.lauras-playground.com/cd.htm

emma82
    Free Member

MTFU, use it under your armpit to see what real pain is. Seriously though, first time kills, gets better after that

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

However, it does make your feet stink something horrid!

DickBarton

Used it on my face…tickled somewhat but get on with it!

HermanShake
    Free Member

Or don’t. Surely not fannying about with hair removal is the way to MTFU?

Where do hair removing riders stop? As a man there will probably be a fair spread of the tickly stuff, once you’ve done your legs isn’t there a bit of a contrast?

MartinGT
    Free Member

Im lucky I aint that hairy anyways so its easy for me to stop part way up my thigh 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I took a week to work all the way up my legs as could only put up with the pain for short periods

That’s definitely the approach I’m taking too. Will be having another sitting tonight.

emma82
    Free Member

Thanks for that Mungus 👿

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Epilators’ is closed to new replies.