Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Epic Cymru looks Ace!
  • postierich
    Free Member

Watched all the catch videos this week looks like fun and they have had the weather to! Has anyone organised something similar in Scotchland?

Clover

It was! Fab event – the most sociable race I’ve done. Met some great people, rode some really great trails. Fantastic to see a bit of Wales we don’t get to easily. Massive fun.

Respect to Matt / A Cycling for making a 5 day race format work legally in the UK and for catering for 160 hungry mountain bikers.

Soaked to the skin and heading for well earned food at Gloucester Services. Kind of missing it already.

Get it in your diary for next year.

benpinnick

Yeah I was gutted to leave after 3 days (I always knew I was leaving day three – not some terrible circumstance). It was great hanging out with everyone and just chillin’and chatting bikes in the Welsh sunshine. Bummer to be back at the factory!

benji
    Free Member

Excellent, it’s on my list of events to enter next year, looked really different and jolly good fun.

dawson

I think Mark Weir must have paid the cameraman to make sure they got a bit of him in every clip 😉

jedi

one of the ladies i coach won trail queen and was second overall #proud #sophiehemming

charliemort

she was pretty awesome, lovely lady, and ex england wc winning rugby prop to boot……

gary

Yup, great week. I’ve even accepted today’s weather since it seems to have helped me gain a few places in the final results 🙂

Its fair to say I wouldn’t have minded less timed climbing but overall, hats off to Matt for managing to pull it all together and to have it run pretty damn smoothly for a first event (as far as I could tell!). Will be pining for 100s of metres of up when I hit my desk in the morning.

postierich
    Free Member

On my to do list next year must have missed the info on it this year!

johnny

It’s been fantastic- I’ve loved the variety of trails, whenever they have been timed XC/trail stages, or just some of the transitions! Natural riding, fresh cut sections, bike park runs and tight singletrack. I even ‘enjoyed’ the 12k climb up the Blade descent…!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Epic Cymru looks Ace!’ is closed to new replies.