Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Entertaining conversation…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Just had a discussion with a taxi driver about how I don’t pay Road Tax.
    He was leaning out of his company’s Prius at the time.

P-Jay
    Free Member

That’s nothing, I had a ride in a Taxi once when he set about “Customs and Exorcize” for stealing the money he earned to give to P***s.
    Then the theme from Top Gun came on the radio and he burst out crying – at first I thought he was still upset about Goose, but it seems it was his Mum’s favourite song, she hadn’t died, it just made him emotional.
    Whilst he was drying his eyes and composing himself, we drove past a young lady squatting out of the driver’s door of her Micra relieving herself, this was a busy main road. There was an open McDonalds in sight.
    When he finally arrived at my flat (I was the last out, as ever) he basically called me a **** for wanting some change, I told him I was giving it to Pakistani’s to ‘send home’ and he told me to get out of his car, when I’d already mostly done so. Did a vicious 3 point turn including reversing into me and knocking me over (I was pretty drunk so it didn’t take much) and sped off.

tomhoward

Had the same conversation with many £0 VED car owners.

😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Time to wear T shirts like this… never understand that argument from drivers

RobHilton
    Free Member

Better that cars go round, rather than over

coatesy
    Free Member

They usually drive like t**ts, why would anybody expect them to interact any differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Entertaining conversation…’ is closed to new replies.