Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • English Youth Ballet performing in Cardiff
  • rkk01
    Free Member

A quick plug for my 11 year old son, who is performing in Cardiff on Friady and Saturday!!

Not everyone’s cup of tea – but if anyone (or interested friends / relatives)in S Wales area want to see and support a group of local youngsters performing in a full length ballet:

English Youth Ballet are to be applauded for supporting the Arts outside of London, and in particular for giving young people the chance to get involved in a professional production.

However, there does need to be support from audiences / ticket sales in order to make sure that such opportunities are available in the future.

Appologies to mods if this is regarded as overly commercial – I have no interest in EYB, except my son’s participation…

project
    Free Member

Best wishes to your son, on having the guts and ability to do something different, and very demanding.

Its been said proffesional cyclng and ballet are 2 of the most demanding pursuits out there.

rkk01
    Free Member

And his picture (middle) in the paper today!!!

(unashamedly proud parent moment…)

link

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

If your son is the middle one he looks all professional, him on the right looks like he’s in a competition for who could jump the highest and is trying too hard and him on the left looksl ike he doesn’t want to be there. Both boys either side need to get their knees together and point their toes 😉
    So winner all round for boy in the middle!!!

(All said in jest of course as I know diddley squat but I can do a demi plie).

rkk01
    Free Member

Yep – rkk01 junior is in the middle. All of the younger lads have lots of enthusiasm and energy, but our’s tries to get some precision in there as well… 😉

… that – plus he was a jammy git with the shutter timing 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘English Youth Ballet performing in Cardiff’ is closed to new replies.