Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • England (Egg chasing content)
  • Oxboy
    Free Member

England didnt look to clever in the rugby today did they?
    I know they won but I’m watching Ireland France at the moment and I dont think either of them would have trouble beating us.
    On the plus side Harry Ellis looked good.

lunge

I thought they were horrendous. Ellis looked good, Cueto did well with very limited ball and Haskell did well when his brain was engaged. Other than that they were pretty much useless.

clwydrider
    Free Member

England always seem to play to thestrength of the other team. I was relieved by their performance, I’m sure they will raise their game against the better sides. I think a few sides may struggle against Italy in Rome based on their second half performance!

curtisthecat
    Free Member

England were pretty dire. Although to be honest they were not going to look good against Italy as they seem to have become quite adept at stifling creative play. England looked too one dimensional and lacked any quick decent ball.

whytetrash

Best hope Gatland tries half the Welsh players in the wrong position too…just to give you a chance!

Only joking they did enough to win….France and Ireland was a far better game entertainment wise….Can’t see England beating either TBH

Perfect day tomorrow will be Penmachno in the morning followed by a tidy Welsh victory…heres hoping!

Pigface
    Free Member

Pitiful but from a Welsh point of view bloody marvelous. Watch us screw up tomorrow.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Will do with pleasure!

NZCol

They did win the Sevens last night though…

itchy
    Free Member

England were sh*te, hence all the posh boys booing for the full game, just like the actual game of Union is. How many knock ons, forward passes and obstructions can you miss in a game. I thought Rugby league refs were bad but that was just unbelievable – absolutely clueless. Don’t worry folks, League season starts this weekend so get watching a proper mans sport!

anagallis_arvensis

proper rugby played by proper player:

null

run and wiggle is shit.

anagallis_arvensis

clickunion players too fat, too slow and too small

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Love the way that Rugger buggers even slag each other off, as well as the far superior game played with a proper ball.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

as the far superior game played with a proper ball.

cricket?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, because Rugby League, is like, a massive, worldwide game…been really successful hasn’t it

anagallis_arvensis

Problem was there werent enough welshman in the England AND WALES cricket team!!!

England union team will be lucky to win another game in the 6 nations if they keep playing like they did today. HAd Italy had a scrum half from the start england could have been in real trouble.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Actually, yeah, Bergamasco’s performance as scrum half actually got embarrassing. I believe it was his mistakes that led to two if not three England tries. Other than that, England did very very little. If Goode is the best they can offer at fly-half (injuries aside), then it’s going to be a tough 6N for them.

As for the Twickenham crowd, well, we all know it’s gone downhill over the last ten years or so. The booing, the “Swing Low….”, that stupid tune they play when they score a try – all terrible.

gwaelod
    Free Member

England would have been in serious trouble yesterday if Mallet had actually started the game with a scrum half. Italian pack esp Castrogiovanni were very good.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyway, on to better things…what about the green machine’s magnificent victory over France…always good to start with a win over a team that regularly trounces us. Most impressive was Ireland’s penalty count for the game…two all game, with three free kicks versus France’s ten. They looked fitter in the final quarter as well. Mind you, many will point at what looks like an under-par French side. I’m not sure Ireland have what it takes to take the championship from Wales…today’s game is very interesting. Scotland – the dark horse – their provincial sides have been doing well in Europe – you never know…

gwaelod
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – your namesake did well, so did BoD. O’Gara was a bit off form though.

Apparently Nigel Owens hasn’t given a penalty against Ireland in 151mins of Rugby. They must be a very clean team!!!

Alek
    Free Member

Ireland – sweet victory and played with structure and depth to the squad. Great to watch.

France – always difficult to break down and still played with the flare to get over the try line. Again great to watch.

England – amateurs who were unable to go through the simple phases. Extremely lucky.

Italy – Shambolic and played with very little confidence due to begamasco’s inability to throw a rugby ball. I’m very suspicious by the Italian performance and reckon they were bought!!

That is by far the WORST six nations game I have ever seen (and i watched Italy beat Scotland at home)

It was a fix I tell ya 👿

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Couldn’t understand what RO’G was doing kicking the ball down the throats of the back three – France, as ever, can run the ball 50 yards in a heartbeat and regularly did. RO’G’s tactical kicking wasn’t great yesterday though. He was struggling to find those spots behind the full-back, though, France played with their back three always there to take the ball – which meant they were always starting from deep – this may have been a tactic to negate RO’G’s kicking – so in a roundabout way, it helped Ireland.

Hadn’t heard that stat about Owens gwaelod, very interesting. We were very disciplined yesterday, especially inside our own 22 – mind you, that is the view of a supporter of the winning team so is probably coloured. Just thought the discipline was impressive..no fighting, no professional fouls, never in danger of a yellow card.

What about Chabal though – they guy, as a forward, is awesome – his running and hand-offs are a sight to behold. Thankfully, after the Munster Sale game, he was a marked man – stunning player though.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Aye, i’ll be sad to see ‘Seabass’ leave us at the end of the season, he’s been a real draw for us!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘England (Egg chasing content)’ is closed to new replies.