Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • engadment party
  • fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

Invited to one tonight with my family and the fiends of the person engaged (my cousin).

What can i expect from it food, drink and social wise?

and what is the norm for the dress code?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Didn't realise people still did that!

IanMunro
    Free Member

The only one i've been to was just the food, drink and dress that you'd have at any normal friends evening party. No idea if it's the norm, but as no one turned up in a DJ everyone else appeared to come to similar conclusions.

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

thing is tho they have been engadged for a while so why now 🙂 i'm thinking new jeans and a shirt over t shirt ?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Shirt over t-shirt?

simonralli2
    Free Member

the fiends of the person engaged

Are you asking us because you are not entirely on speaking terms with these fiendish people and can't simply pick up a phone and ask?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

yeah

like that put with the buttons dine up except the top 2

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

meant to say friends, and i only know a few of them but haven't seen her friends for a while, and the fact that i'm 17 i cant really just call up and ask wats going on, my parents will give me jack shit on the info except there will be a buffet

kinda666
    Free Member

Depends on location of party for me, posh hotel then its probably gonna be trousers or smart new jeans, shirt and shoes, then scaled down accordingly!

Food wise, seems of late most do's i've been to, there has been a distinct shortfall in the amount of food thats been laid out! Saying that i've been to a few that have had stacks of food chucked out! Current economic crisis??
    I always eat before going out nowadays, better than being hank marvin and piggin out on bar snacks!

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

its a 'social club' so i'm imagining above a community centre but below fancy place.

Ive got some new dark blue vans jeans that i'll wear with my new 6.0 trainers and wear a decent shirt with my red one as seen above.

hoping relatives will sneek me some alchi

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Don't go they are always shit.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wish them a happy engadment from me, won't you?

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

depends wat i get outa it capitain

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘engadment party’ is closed to new replies.