Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • eneloops or something else?
  • jools182
    Free Member

need some new aa batteries for my fenix torches

have a set of eneloops and a set of energizer

the energizer ones seem to be rubbish

another set of eneloops or is there anything better?

Blackhound

I like the black eneloops, think there is a white eneloop or something. Certainly seem to last quite well in my Garmin Dakota

tomhoward

Was all ready to lambast the OP for his poor spelling of the for the things that you put letters in.

/spelling police

dobo
    Free Member

hmm energiser seem to be the longest lasting for me so far. i actually bought some GP and Vapex 2700mah from recomendations but they have all stopped working now. the 2500mah energiser still going though.

lightman
    Free Member

Have you got a decent charger?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

7dayshop good to go

matt_outandabout

I have Eneloops for the DSLR – they seem to last really, really well compared to the 7-dayshop batteries everything else runs on. They do a slightly odd thing after half using them, of looking nearly out of power on the LCD display when shooting burst/flash/cold, but recover in a couple of seconds to half whack. I would definitely buy again.

Get a good charger IMO is also vital.

CountZero

tomhoward – Member
    Was all ready to lambast the OP for his poor spelling of the for the things that you put letters in.

/spelling police

Glass. Stones. Houses.

jools182
    Free Member

my charger looks like this one

jools182
    Free Member

new charger?

lightman
    Free Member

Yes.
    I have this one and it let me know which battery’s I had that were good and what were good for he bin, plus it also brought serveral of my battery’s back to life.
    NiMH battery’s DO have memory, and if you don’t have a decent charger, then you’re missing out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘eneloops or something else?’ is closed to new replies.