Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • enduro1987 or yorkshire_man (on bikeradar)
  • cruciatesnapper
    Free Member

Be careful buying of this person bought thomson layback seatpost off bikeradar over a month ago got many excuses and still recieved nothing now see hes replied to a wanted ad on here with surprise surprise the same seatpost.

cruciatesnapper
    Free Member

refunded finally

roddi18
    Free Member

So what actually happened Cru?
    I have just brought a pair of forks from him. In all correspondance he seemed a decent enough fella.
    Did you paypal?
    I did but as ever refused to gift it

alexjj13
    Free Member

He is seem very genuine!

after reading this i approached him and he explained all and give me assurance the post would arrive!

Sure enough, the next day, the post arrived in the condition he said it was!

All in all im happy with the fella, sorry other people had been burned for some reason or another

roddi18
    Free Member

Odd that as i am still waiting for my £358 back after getting tired of his excuses and lies for not posting the set of forks i brought from him. Luckily i refused to do paypal gift and so paypal are now dealing with my claim.
    I wouldn’t go anywhere near anything to do with him again.
    He won’t even respond to any of my emails or messages in the paypal resolution centre, beware!

wwaswas

alexjj13 – what was the reason he gave you?

cruciatesnapper
    Free Member

cant see what excuse you could give to explain how he took payment off me for seatpost and then sell it to some one else 7 weeks later must have been an interesting excuse!this is the first time this has happened to me on bikeradar or on singletrack so it is a small minority of sellers that are untrustworthy.

alexjj13
    Free Member

I feel very lucky! I’m sorry to hear so much trouble with others!

He seems genuine, but I guess that’s the point!

He said it was his fault, he had 2 posts, sold the first one twice! Then time came to sell the second!
    But he had a delay on giving the refund back ( money issues).

And my post was the second he had after he decided to sell!!

Seemed odd but believable!

Sorry you guys who have been robbed basically!

roddi18
    Free Member

Yeah he has used the money issues line with me too. Used to pay his bills is what he said and then promised last week that he would repay me this week but has since ignored all correspondence. I hope for his sake we never meet. People like this ruin classifieds for many people as now i struggle to believe anyone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘enduro1987 or yorkshire_man (on bikeradar)’ is closed to new replies.