Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Enduro1 Quantocks race… Who's signed up?
  • theroadwarrior
    Free Member
    saladdodger
    Free Member

na I will just ride there the weekend before and the weekend after and save a few quid

silverbirchdan
    Free Member

I have. Never done one before, but really looking forward to it.

jam-bo

Be interested to see the route.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

na I will just ride there the weekend before and the weekend after and save a few quid

That’s the spirit!

michaelonabicycle
    Free Member

Im signed up! Gong for the whole Enduro1 series this year. I’ll be with the MBSwindon team.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Racing on the Quantocks again thats going back abit.They ran some good races in the Great wood in the 90s.Remember the one on a Saturday 3laps 10miles a lap excellent.

DrP

Alas, I would have entered the whole series, but can’t make the first one, which has put me in a grump for the rest!!

DrP

scottfitz
    Free Member

Alas, I would have entered the whole series, but can’t make the first one, which has put me in a grump for the rest!!

DrP Same, its a week before the due date for my first baby 😯

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

I like the sound of the series- the venues too. I’m definitely going to try and make some of the other races. It’ll be my first race! (Although I’m only doing the sport class for this one)

nickhead
    Free Member

I’m entered! First enduro for a while, cheaper and closer than a lot of the UK Gravity Enduro rounds – be interesting to see how this one’s run.

Also entered in the Mondraker Gravity Rally in July – having done a fair bit of riding around Porlock last year, I’m looking forward to racing on some of those trails. Somerset/Exmoor has some cracking riding…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Enduro1 Quantocks race… Who's signed up?’ is closed to new replies.