Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Enduro World Series
  • graeme87
    Free Member

It’s getting interesting now, 3 rounds and 3 different winners. Apart from Moseley. Who do u think will win overall?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Its a very tricky one to call~ given the vastly increased potential for mechanicals, there is more to it than outright talent.

I think given Nico’s past domination in DH, he may be finding his form again and could yet take the mantle~ that said, anyone in the top 5 is still in with a chance.

T-Mo probably has it in the bag this year, though with Anne Caroline Chausson still recovering from injury, she may yet get on the pace.

graeme87
    Free Member

Yeh I think nico could well be in with a shout. Like u say mechanicals are playing a part. Barel hasn’t had much luck with punctures. Remmy absalon seems to be a bit off the pace which is a surprise.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Mosley has the womens, probably the most complete rider out there.
    Money is still on Graves for the overall, probably just missed out with the very DH stuff today but should come out in the other rounds.

tails
    Free Member

What is this enduro racing? It’s separate from the UCI and doesn’t seem to attract the current top DH guys, is it like a series of mega avalanches? Good to watch? Nico will win!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Multi Stage events with pedalling or lifts between the stages.

Most of the top DH riders are turning up when they can.

tails
    Free Member

Seems pretty cool from the vids I’ve seen, is this an attempt to mov away from UCI events

persona
    Free Member

Most[b]some[/b] of the top DH riders are turning up when they can are told to by their sponsors.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Is it available online for the armchair gnarist?

atlaz
    Free Member

Nope. Not really that easy to cover the sort of distances the whole thing covers with cameras

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Enduro World Series’ is closed to new replies.