Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • "Enduro" type helmet for very small heads?
  • julzm
    Free Member

So, I’m about to start looking for another helmet…..one which might actually fit me this time. I like the ones with the extended bit at the back of the head.

So far I’ve had S/M POC and a medium bluegrass goldeneyes (smallest size it comes in) both seem to fit ok when actually putting them on. However, on bigger drops or fast techy rough stuff, the front of the helmet starts to drop down in front of my eyes. Obviously this isn’t great.

I wear an XS motorbike helmet if that helps.

So the question is can anyone with an especially small head recommend me a decent helmet?

Thanks.

swillybey
    Free Member

Giro Xar not enough head coverage? They come in small, which can be made to be pretty tiny.

rickmeister

Anything in the Urge range, they’re pretty snug.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Yep, urge enduro matic is a snug fit and you get two sets of pads to try. They are hot though. All mountain is a tiny bit bigger but well vented.

timber

Just got a TSG to replace a helmet I crashed in. Had some idea of stuff I fancied, but just tried the TSG in the shop as it was there and it just fitted and had plenty of adjustment to go smaller (55cm with winter hair, nearly 52cm with summer hair).

onlysteel
    Free Member

Small Xar £51 on CRC.

timidwheeler

How about..

http://www.biketart.com/accessories-c5/helmets-protection-c8/helmets-c149/giro-feature-helmet-2014-black-p1336/s6109?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=giro-feature-helmet-2014-black-colour-black-size-s-51-55cm-gihfeabs&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&gclid=CIX5soLfmMQCFTPKtAodNGsAbA

I have a head so small the Halfords Minnie Mouse helmet (with the cute ears) fits me. However I think the feature looks a bit more gnarcore. I have had one for about a year and it is comfy as.

sparkyrhino

yep in same boat,as said Urge enduromatic,or giro feature,also TLD A1.all fit and look good on me.Urge is my go too lid though s damn comfy,and I don’t find overly hot apart from the 3 days of summer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Enduro" type helmet for very small heads?’ is closed to new replies.