Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Enduro six – superb event
  • Dasha
    Free Member

Anybody else ride this today? It was a fantastic course, as for once we had beautiful weather. It’s a shame they can’t get sponsors at the moment but, I suppose it’s a reflection of the current economic climate!

meadowedge
    Free Member

Yes it was a great course although I was hating parts of it at 5.30pm!

darren182
    Free Member

My very first race today and I loved it. Course was wicked

bikerbruce
    Free Member

fantastic event,looking forward to results

sefton
    Free Member

an absolute cracker! such a good course and so well organised.will be back next year without question. big thanks to all that organised it.best days racing I’ve had

monkeyp

As usual it was a brilliant event. Amazing how the conditions can change the course, but I loved last year as well and SITS last year. The venue is just about perfect in terms of location in my opinion.

Pat and his band of helpers did a great job as usual.

Any idea when the results will be published?

vinny666
    Free Member

What a great afternoon of racing! Course was excellent, weather was perfect and everybody seemed to enjoy the themselves. Can’t wait to do it all again next year. Big thank you to Pat and everybody else who put the event on.

DaveRambo

I was there doing my first solo after 2 years in pairs.

Cracking event, the course was great, very well organised as usual and perfect weather.
    The last lap hurt but it was very enjoyable.

thanks to Pat and his team (and the singletrack people) and lets hope he can attract some sponsorship for next year – count me in.

Vortexracing

brilliant event, already looking fwd to next years

well done to pat and all for putting it on

monkeyp

Does anyone know how I can return my timing chip? I was in a post-solo-daze and only realised I still had it on when I got home! I even wandered off to the tent with the intention of dropping it off but got distracted by cake 🙂

gee
    Free Member

Was the course the usual affair?

monkeyp

Was the course the usual affair?

Well it was dry – so no 🙂

Similar but better in my opinion. Very fast with only a couple of awkward bits near the start. Great fun!

darren182
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the results have been posted up anywhere yet or any of the photos?

gee
    Free Member

Enduro6 hasn’t ever been wet! I’ve done all apart from the last 2 since 2004 I think. It’s SITS that has been dire…

GB

meadowedge
    Free Member

Did you do last year Gee? It was a proper sticky sloppy slog around!

tazzymtb

Did you do last year Gee? It was a proper sticky sloppy slog around!

nah, it was mildly gloopy with a smidge of swamp, was all ridable on rocket rons so can’t have been too bad.

good effort for the SS rider who placed well in the mens solos, small angry lycra clad monkey boy did well.

gee
    Free Member

In Catton terms last year was dry.

GB

naffrider
    Free Member

Cracking day out racing (even if I did get 3 individual punctures!)

drapesta
    Free Member

Does anyone know where the results are ?

mickg
    Free Member

I think that FR Systems did the timing so chips can be returned to them http://www.frsystems.co.uk/contact. The results will be here or also on FR Systems site at http://www.chipresults.co.uk/
    Cheers,

Mick G

JamesD
    Free Member
    jaqsobo
    Free Member

It was a superb race, course was great, and it flowed really well. It would be a real shame if these events fall by the way for cross events, as someone suggested might happen.

gringojimi
    Free Member

Great race, super course and organisation and the weather was fantastic.

Best of all was the ice cream van waiting at the finish line 😀

paddy0091
    Free Member

Great day, and the best the course has ever been! Any pics anywhere? saw plenty of people with cameras! Ciao

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Enduro six – superb event’ is closed to new replies.