Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Enduro s-works dodgy frame?
  • jo2910
    Free Member

Hi been looking at this S-works frame for a while on pinkbike. I’m surprised it still there after a few months seems like a good deal to me?

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1636317/

£1100 for an 26″ S Works 2014 frame with CaneCreek. I’m alwasy a bit worried about people who have no pictures or interaction on the website with such a nice frame to sell.

Or is £1100 not such a good deal?

z1ppy

I’d kinda be surprised if it is still for sale, lots of PB users seeming post an advert, then leave it up forever.. maybe that just my view, so I’d be interested to hear if you get a reply (Don’t worry I don’t want the frame).
    I’ve also bought from a PB user with the worst ability to reply, that I’ve ever encountered & if he hadn’t agreed to use PP (non-gift) when he did reply I’d have walked away… that said the part turned up as promised.. except it was post marked from Portugal, when he was listed as living in Cardiff

v666ern
    Free Member

Views: 5141

😯

baby

im guessing too busy to close the ad

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    legend
    Free Member

Worth an ask. If you either collect it yourself or pay by paypal you can’t really lose

jo2910
    Free Member

Ok cheers guys will see if there is a response. If anyone else has enduro frame in L 2013 onwards please shout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Enduro s-works dodgy frame?’ is closed to new replies.