Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • "Enduro" helmets with integrated go pro mount
  • Brother_Will
    Free Member

Okay ST hive mind it’s time for a new helmet and aside for the need to fit my massive bounce I have a couple of additional requirements, one I’m looking at a helmets with greater protection and most of these new fangled enduro helmets seem to fit the bill with more coverage. I’m also wanting a more tidy solution for go pro mounting. So far I’ve found the Bell Super I’m sure there are more I should be looking at, suggestions?

downhilldave

Got a Bell Super2 Mips which has the GpPro mount, love it. Have an Urge Allmountain as well.It has a a flat centre section (ie no ridges) and used a curved stick on GoPro mount which had a helmet light on all last winter,very secure.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Got an original Super, lots of protection but too hot for me. It doesn’t get much use in summer in Oz and I’ll probably be getting something more vented for most riding.

creedy
    Free Member

Have a look at the bluegrass golden eye. Has a removable camera mount section on the top. It’s the same as the met parachute without the chin guard. Best helmet I’ve had.

nixon
    Free Member

I’ve got a MET Parabellum which ticks all the boxes, great lid.

goodgrief
    Free Member

I have a bontrager lithos, the gopro mount clips in and is very tidy.
    Been really impressed with the lid itself, it’s very comfy and shift a lot of air over your head so I’m getting hardly any sweat running down my forehead pretty much nothing from the “press lid against forehead” trick.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Some interesting options to look at here, thanks. I had a mk1 parabellum so that’s tempting to me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘"Enduro" helmets with integrated go pro mount’ is closed to new replies.