Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Enduro Fox Forks seals – are they worth it – if so… why?
  • djen83
    Free Member

See title… are they worth the extra few quid compared to genuine Fox ones? If so… why?

Do they last longer?

Feedback much appreciated.

anc
    Free Member

Yes they don’t allow muck to get behind the seals like the fox ones which lead to the stanchion wear. Had mine on 2 years and the stanchions are still perfect.

djen83
    Free Member

wow! My Fox seals seem to be letting a tiny amount of oil out even though the seal were recently changed, this is evident as there is always a buildup of muck sticking to the oil on the stantions by the end of my riding… I’m guessing its probably allowing crap in, as well as oil out!

Do the Enduro seals let out a tiny amount of oil too?

supertacky
    Free Member

The fox ones run dry unless serviced regularly resulting in premature wear. I’ve been using Enduro ones for about three years with no problems.

Initially they are a little tighter which gives forks extra stiction but they wear in really well.

I’d recommend them.

scant
    Free Member

the fox seals are supposed to let a small amount of oil out.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I prefer the enduro seals, definitely keep the oil cleaner.

robsoctane
    Free Member

Mine have been worth every penny, so far. No service in 18 months, still very good in operation & I’m sure it’s all because of Enduros’ great product.

philfive
    Free Member

anyone got a link to them?

bruneep
    ruscle
    Free Member

Much better seals for keeping everything running sweet. I found that once they break in the forks run much more smoothly with no stiction.

lipseal
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Enduro Fox Forks seals – are they worth it – if so… why?’ is closed to new replies.