Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Enduro 1/ X-Fusion Race forest of dean
  • p7rich
    Free Member

Oh noooooo! Results delayed by a day. Can wait much longer to discover my mediocre placings!

p7rich
    Free Member

Message put up on the Enduro1 site today:

“Right, have just got back from the dean at 11.59am Wednesday the 25th. It has taken me 2 days to collapse the course in the crapiest weather and I will now be going through the timings to get them out by tomorrow. I know it states Wednesday at the latest but I did not count on two full days taking down so my apologies. Great to see you all and glad you had a good time!”

If i’d known (and wasn’t so knackered) i would have stayed back and helped him out!

christianfairclough
    Free Member

I don’t normally do forums but was just wonder in when we will get the results from Sunday?
    there dosnt seen to be anything about it on there site

Christian

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    christianfairclough
    Free Member

Tomorrow the hahahaha

thefod
    Free Member

Results now available on their homepage

Taz

Results out.

I caught and passed rider 129 on stage 1. Despite that he is showing as 2 seconds faster than me. I timed myelf over a minute faster than I was recorded. Other sections look about right for me.

Was a great event but not good if the timings are off. Can only assume it was the passing that caused the confusion

Reckon that cost me 2nd in the Sport cat 🙁

kimbers

Taz I think i was the guy behind you and i caught him too! yet he beat me by 30 seconds?!!?

and fwiw the 2 guys either side of you were the 2 of the 3 that dnf!

Taz

So the moral is stay clear of me at events. 🙂

Kimbers – were you on the Kona (132)? Good to meet you BTW. Maybe see you in Salisbury?

kimbers

yup that was me i will be there again too, fast times btw!

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Good times Kimbers! I need to pick my pace up on the downs.

chiefgrooveguru

Well I felt like I was going fast but clearly others were going faster! I was the (soon to be reinstated from the disqualified team mess) number 111. Looking forward to the next round!

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Hmm. Interesting results indeed Taz.

Even if the results aren’t right, I’m pretty chuffed with my 13th overall – as riding my Charge hardtail was a last minute thing, and I’ve certainly not set that up for DH – it’s my XC bike!

To be able to blast out some times and a decent on a rigid 30 speed bike I thought was pretty good; and I’ve not had any chance to get my fitness up due to a newborn – so I know where I can improve!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Enduro 1/ X-Fusion Race forest of dean’ is closed to new replies.