Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Enduro 1 Race times are out…
  • DrP

Here!

Happy with 32nd – Times were close – a few spills cost me 10 places it seems!! (was down for circa 30sec)

DrP

dja25
    Free Member

How was the race DrP? That’s a good result. Reading the race report, sounds like an event I should be doing.

The Orange Five should be perfect for it? What were the most popular bikes there?

DrP

It was actually a brilliant event – really good banter throughout.
    I liked the fact there was “proper” riding to the start of the stages, which although not timed, was on a limited time so you couldn’t relax too much. Then the chance to chat/wee/eat before the timed sections was really good – very different from typical XC races.

I wish I’d fitted mud tyres (curse you man in local shop….!!) as I was slippin’ and slidin’ all over the place, but thankfully only went ‘down’, rather than into a tree/rock!

Looking forward to the rest of the series!

DrP

jeffcalam
    Free Member

daj25,

It was a good event but I am disappointed to see that I (125) am down as DNF with no time for Stage 1. I over took the two guys in front of me during stage 1. It looks like the marshal didn’t recorded my time which should be rider 123’s time minus 2 mins (I finished just ahead), I checked with the marshal at the time and all seemed good but the results are out and I have no stage 1 time. Adding my expected Stage 1 time to my other times would put me 4th in sport which I am quite chuffed at. So tip for next time check that the marshal has seen you finished and knows your number.

kimbers

myself and a at least one other had issues with the published timings on that stage jeff

Paul-j

Bloody good day i thought, met loads of good people mass’s of banter. also some very fast riders there.
    I was no.1 bloody bricking it I was.I know that on the last stageIi was told I did it in 2minutes and 86 seconds then on the published results i did it in 3 minutes and 36 seconds which confused me quite a bit.

but either way loved it, and I think I will sign up for round 2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Enduro 1 Race times are out…’ is closed to new replies.