Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Endura Superlite waterproof shorts sizing question
  • robarnold
    Free Member

I want a pair of these to run over lycra and keep my toosh warm and dry.

These ones, right here

I'm a 35/36 waist

No sizing guide on CRC

Can anyone recommend whether I need a L or an XL?

Cheers

Underhill
    Free Member

I've a pair of Medium Endura Humvees that are fairly snug round my 34ish waist, I'd suggest Large

granny_ring

wiggle used to have endura sizing guide not sure if they still do

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Large I'd say. I bought some from jojoa1 from here but they're a bit big for me really. I went with them as I have older endura shorts in large but I think their sizing must have altered. I'm a 32 waist usually so need some mediums I think – I've worn the Superlite's once, happy to sell them on to you for what I paid Jo for them (£25). Before I wore them they had never been used.

julesf7
    Free Member

Hm, not that easy to answer. I have a 34" waist and have the 3/4 length Superlites in Large. They are fine on the waist but are not that stretchy so are snug coming over the thighs. This, of course, has the benefit they won't fall down! I'd probably err on the side of caution and go for an XL. BTW, they are excellent shorts

robarnold
    Free Member

Cheers for the advice peeps, i've gone for a large from CRC so I can exchange them if needs be. Cheers for the offer anyway Shortbread, i'd rather have the option of changing them without too much hassle if you don't mind

LeeW

You can find an Endura sizing guide on the Endura website, funnily enough.

http://www.endura.co.uk/images/ecom/dept/l/Size%20Guide.jpg

I'm a 34" in waist and had a pair of Endura Venturi 3/4 in L which were too big, the Medium ones were too short though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Endura Superlite waterproof shorts sizing question’ is closed to new replies.