Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endura Superlite shorts, a few questions.
  • Simon

They look quite long, do they work well with knee pads?
    What’s the sizing like compared to other Endura shorts?

Went to try some on in my most local LBS but they only had small and XXL ones left, probably need a medium or large.

neil853
    Free Member

i went for a size up as the large felt a bit small. I managed to wear mine with knee pads ok too. I actually have a brand new pair of brand new superlights that I’m going to be selling, warranty replacement for some stichting that went. £35 + postage if you’re interested? Sorry for the hijack 😉

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

rubbish IMO. I sent a pair back last year after they ripped after 2-3 rides. And i normally love endura gear BTW. avoid

racing_ralph
    Free Member

MIne are ace – same size as endura humvees and work well with 661 kyle strait pads

Scamper
    Free Member

Had 3 rides with my new pair and they seem fine so far and fit over knee pads. I take an XL in normal Endura shorts, but these XL superlites are possibly a size too big over leggings for some reason.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Have any of you guys got any experience with Altura Attack shorts? I normally wear an XL but can get an XXL at a really good price. I might be interested Neil…

neil853
    Free Member

email in profile if you need to get cold of me 🙂

pedalhead
    Free Member

I got some superlites for xmas & after two wet rides I’m afraid to say they are most definitely not waterproof 🙁

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

They’ve been good for me although I’ve only done 5 rides in them so can’t comment on durability. They have certainly kept my buttocks dry and, by extension, warm though. They work fine with 3/4 tights or knee warmers on underneath which is how I’ve worn them. Medium fits me (32 inch waist).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endura Superlite shorts, a few questions.’ is closed to new replies.