Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Endura: Stealth vs Stealth-Lite
  • druidh
    Free Member

Anyone got/used both and care to comment on how they compare? I find the standard Stealth a bit too warm most of the time….

jimw
    Free Member

I only have the stealth (sorry, not what you asked for I know!) but I find it fine – seems to take quite a range of temperatures without being too warm. Whilst I have been OK so far, three out of the five people I ride with who have the stealth have had to have them replaced under warranty due to seam failure, one of them twice…. Up till now Endura have been very good about replacing them without question but the last one was a struggle it was only when his LBS stepped in that it was replaced.

zaskar
    Free Member

It’s a finer’ fabric which won’t let you get too hot.

Personally I use the std stealth tights with my stealth jacket as I hate cold weather.

Only thing is if you stop at the pub and you’re sweaty and spend a bit a of time talking outside instead of riding you freeze -hence I like the warmth from the std stealth.

I guess it’s useful in the climate at the moment but you could get away with std thermolite or DHB autumn or spring tights/bibs.

Thing is if you have a mechanical-it’s a long walk home in cold weather.

If you find the stealth too warm but want the water proof and breahable fabric without the heat get the lite.

If you’re like me and hate the U.K. winter weather and rather be in Australia then get std stealth!

I’m riding to work in shorts ok in this weather (25mins) but longer rides if it doesn’t rain I can use std lycra bibs.

It isn’t that cold in the U.K. but like today it rained cats n dogs in Bristol.

Hope that waffle helps?

I find the Stealth too warm above 10 degrees, but then I’m a sweaty bugger anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Endura: Stealth vs Stealth-Lite’ is closed to new replies.