Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Endura Stealth – Impressed
  • iainc

🙂

having hummed and hawed for a few weeks, particulary at the £140 price tag for a bike jacket that I didn’t really need. I ventured out with new said attire last night. Not a hugely cold night at around 4 degrees, but with a thinnish merino long sleeeved base layer it was well toasty, and coped well with sweat, snow and ice.

so far so good 😛

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Nice one Iain!

Mine got a damn good “workout” last night. 16 mile night ride much of it brushing brambles/falling off.

I do get a wee bit sweaty in mine (forgot to open the vents) but it soon dries out. Also wore a merino base layer.

What colour? I was only “allowed” to get bright yellow!

iainc

yeah, I opened the vents up a bit – pretty effective and clever positioning to miss the Camelbak straps. I went for a red one 😛

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I was hoping red was bright enough but no, it had to be lumo yellow. Getting used to it now. Vents do make a lot of difference – I run with them fully open and hardly sweat at all (well I do sweat but it gets wicked away). I think the vents are more key to the breathability than the material.

Some nice touches too – the rubber “gripper” bit on the droptail, the hardcore zips, the “split” zip cuffs, etc, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Endura Stealth – Impressed’ is closed to new replies.