Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Endura singletrack shorts- is there a ‘warranty’ period?
  • hora
    Free Member

Bought in June08, No other signs of wear and tear but before getting on my bike home tonight I ‘sheared’ off the front tensioner strap at its base. Its not a corded-strap that runs in a loop round the waist of the pants like some shorts do- its just a stitched-small bit at the front. Would I have a claim on defected goods?!

MrNutt
    Free Member

try to get a friend to ask them, apparently the UK, EU & US manufacturing industries are now screening all claims that contain the phrases: “Hora”, “Horace”, “it was fine, it just broke, honest”

😆

z1ppy

Normal 12 month warrenty, so you could go back to the supplier, or contact endura direct.
    There a nice lady (who works part time – so expect a day to answer your email) who will organize the repair work.

hora
    Free Member

I wish someone could repair my old Kona Primo shorts (dark turqouise). Those were the nuts..

MrNutt
    Free Member

what happened to them?

househusband

If you do return them direct to Endura be sure to ring up first to get a returns number, else whatever you send back will hang around ‘in limbo’ until you ring up wondering where it is.

hora
    Free Member

Torse at the cental seam-junction all along the stitching

MrNutt
    Free Member

can’t you take them to be repaired? there’s bound to be a menders in a town near you?

bomberman
    Free Member

yeah WTF is this about a warranty? just get a needle and thread and sew them up? or take them down the local market and get them to do it for you?

sherry
    Free Member

Both the vent zips broke on my Endura shorts after about 3 months and they replaced them with no probs, Email or phone them first thought to get a returns number. The turn around was impressively quick, I was impressed with there Really good customer service/care.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve had the Konas repaired, replaced the stitching and they still seperated again st the arse/crotch area along the seams. They cost me 70quid in 2001 so I’m aint binning them in a hurry and ….when hospital staff tried cutting them off me I made a short term miraculous recovery to remove them very quickly 🙄 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

seventy quid!! did the seamstress work in a building with particularly large windows and have a pair of bins on her desk?

hora
    Free Member

70quid to buy not the repair 8)

MrNutt
    Free Member

probably worth getting them repaired then 😉 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Endura singletrack shorts- is there a ‘warranty’ period?’ is closed to new replies.