Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Endura singletrack shorts- anyone else rubbed a sore in their lowerback/ass?
  • hora
    Free Member

I've got a sore circa 1/2 inch across at the top of my arse-crack (is a polite way of saying it). Its happened before- took a few days to go with a plaster etc.

Backtracking to what it could be – I've looked at my Endura shorts and theres a nurl in the fabric where the joints meet at the back.

It could be this?!!

Anyone else? Longshot!

grumm
    Free Member

Not but they are rubbish shorts imo – material feels horrible and mine fell apart pretty quickly – the Endura liner is really uncomfortable too.

trinity1
    Free Member

sounds like the cilprit but dont know from experince sorry im a lycra wearing xc/ roadie

wwaswas

very tempted to say 'this thread needs pics' just to see how far hora will go with his efforts to leave no corner of his private life unexposed…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Boyfriend's mostache?

hora
    Free Member

very tempted to say 'this thread needs pics' just to see how far hora will go with his efforts to leave no corner of his private life unexposed…

I draw the line at SFBesque pictures of me naked/fell shot and put on STW for many many men to open and then scratch their eyes out at the sight of a thin Chewbacca from PReston….!

wwaswas

Boyfriend's mostache?

or Bingo's?

hora
    Free Member

No, thats Fatimah's, my Turkish girlfriends mostache..

rOcKeTdOg

1 year on, my singletracks remain the comfiest baggies i've worn, had lots of use in all condtions (ok mostly wet and muddy and the last 2 weeks of sun!)and they still seem as good as when i got them

maybe your arse is a funny shape?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Not but they are rubbish shorts imo – material feels horrible and mine fell apart pretty quickly – the Endura liner is really uncomfortable too.

Diff'rent folks/Diff'rent strokes.

I've got 2 pairs as I wear them for commuting as well as off road. Comfortable, hard wearing and well made (no problems with stitching or anything else so far and the first pair must be a couple of years old). Useful pockets – secure front left with a zip. Rear pockets will take an OS map and not get in the way while you're riding. The only modification I've made is to remove the velcro on the 'handwarmer' pockets as it sticks to gloves and isn't necessary. Best baggies I've owned.

I wear them with lycra shorts rather than a 'liner'.

hora
    Free Member

maybe your arse is a funny shape? its a large and powerful ass. 8)

rOcKeTdOg

maybe someone crawled up and pitched a tent then? 😯

Bunnyhop

I bought mr bh a pair and they had to be sent back.
    Last week I had to sew up the newish pair as they'd split down one of the seams.

In your case hora, your large and powerful arse has caused the problem 🙂

Swiftacular
    Free Member

The button/popper that hold them together fell off in mine within a few rides, then seams fell apart after a couple more, really shocking quality.

Nick

I like mine, and I like the liners, did the WRT in a pair (wore the same shorts and liner for 3 days, nice) and after washing they are like new again, wore them on a 85 mile road ride on Monday, no issues.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Had mine for a good 6 months now, great shorts.

The clickin liners are rubbish though, the line sit too low if you clip it in place, so I cut the click tags off and use them like that.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Dude… 😯

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Endura singletrack shorts- anyone else rubbed a sore in their lowerback/ass?’ is closed to new replies.