Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Endura Singletrack Bib Liner – any good ?
  • iainc

these ones ?

look like a reasonable bib for under Singletrack baggies – anyone got them, opinions ?

iainc

oh well 🙂

danielmuir
    Free Member

Just got one, first impressions after one run: seems pretty good. Comfortable. Unobtrusive. Don’t really know what to say about it. Haven’t used a bib short before so nothing to compare it with really, but compared to a normal liner it’s great that it doesn’t fall down your arse when climbing, especially in the wet 🙂

stevenk4563
    Free Member

Anyone compared these to the MTR bibs comfort wise? Looking for something a bit cooler for the summer.

dustytrails

Not tried these….But I tend to wear Bib Shorts under baggies anyway as I find them more comfortable – they do tend to be a bit “slippy” though at times. These Enduras look interesting though and maybe won’t be as slippy.

iainc

I returned mine to the LBS. Good idea, well executed, particularly with clickfast connections that will fit to Endura baggies. The shoulder straps were too short for me though, so not comfy at all 🙁

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

the MTR has a patch on the back to stick to the mtr shorts (shark teeth), im currently using LG ones and my shorts slip off after a muddy wet session :0)

didnt know singletrack had them will take a look cheers

stevenk4563
    Free Member

Yeah, happy with bibs under baggies, just wondering if the pad is as good as the MTR one.

andybrad

bump, anyone else tried these? my mtr ones are a little snug 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Endura Singletrack Bib Liner – any good ?’ is closed to new replies.